Chapter 20 - Ethan

Everything went well for the rest of the week. At least we don't have anymore drama starring me and Madeline, Ben as the director.

Christian invites me to his temporary apartment on Saturday night. So here I am at his e. This is a nice place, not as big as his house that is under renovation, but it's big enough for an apartment, especially since he lives alone.

If I contact Madeline and ask her to go with me tomorrow, will she agree? Or will she think I'm too aggressive? God, I wish I had more experiences in dating. Back when I was in high school, I dated little. The first girl I dated in LA, we were having dinner and nothing happened. I sent her back to her house because I was a gentleman. Never crossed in my teenager's mind that have sex on the first date is appropriate. The next day, she told everyone that I booked the whole restaurant (which is not) and fucked her there. The best sex ever, she said. Since then, I have never dated my high school friend anymore.

I dated some of my father's friend's daughters. But nothing ever lasts. Maybe because most of them are brat kids. Some of them are great, but there was no chemistry. And after a few dates, things happened.. that changed my perception for the rest of my life.

So here I am.. lack of dating experience. The women I had sex before, all of them just to warm my bed. There was no effort to get to know them. But not Madeline. I want to be with her. The more I spend time with her, the more I want her.

"I know who is on your mind," Christian comes out of his kitchen. "By the way, I order some pizza for us."

"We're going to splurge today? I like it. Not every day my ever loving cousin wants to eat fat since he has to maintain his well built body," I say, ignoring his first sentence.

He chuckles. "Hey, can you help me to go to my neighbor for some sugar?"

I raise my eyebrow. "Now what? I'm your nanny?"

He smiles his megawatt smile. "Pretty please, daddy!"

"Fuck you," I say and chuckle.

"Hey, I don't want to meet my fans and they ask me to take a picture, sign at their house. This is my lax night, E!" He says. I understand, being a superstar like Christian, sometimes you can't act have what normal people have. Go anywhere as you like.

"Fine! You owe me!" I say, taking the sugar jar he put in front of me. I go to the door and he calls me, "take your time, cuz!" He grins.

How long will it take to ask for sugar? Stupid Christian. I thought he was smart.

I knock his neighbor. The other penthouse. There is a rattle from inside and the door opens. The next view is... Madeline Parker in her sports bra and shorts. Super short if she bows down, I'm sure I can see her ass from behind. Her flat tummy, her full round breast, her long leg. What a view. Jesus Christ!

"Ethan?" She's as surprised as I am.

"I... I... why are you wearing that?" My voice raises and suddenly Madeline realizes it, and she squeaks, closing the door right in front of me.

"Fuck!" I stagger back. My nose hurts. The goddamn door slammed right into my nose. I hold my nose.

She opens it again. "Oh my God, Ethan! Are you okay? Sorry! I didn't mean it."

I hold my nose. My head is still dizzy, and I can feel the blood coming out of my nose. Is it the door or my blood pressure fuck with me because I see Madeline like this? No way, I'm not a teen. Must be the door.

"You are bleeding! Ethan!" She pulls me inside. "Sit down! Look up a bit," she says while she pushes me on the sofa and cranes my neck up. "Stay like that!" She runs away and comes back in a few seconds with an ice pack and puts it on my nose. "Hold this."