fifteen.

A/N;
Hey guys! i cant believe its ch 15?!? so glad to be on this journey with you guys <33

////////////////

| Choi Sunhee |

"Jimin?"

My eyes widen, as he straightens his stance and stretches out his knuckles.

"That's me baby." He winked. A cold shiver ran down my spine as our eyes locked. Jimin is stunning.

His lips were big and plump with a shade of light pink, his hair was messily covering his forehead. I never thought he would be THIS gorgeous. 

"You know. Eye fucking me could turn into actual fucking." He looked at me up and down. His eyes were glued to the bottom of my dress as he furrows his brows. "That's too short."

"What are you? My dad." I scoffed. I waddle back out of the dance floor as many eyes were glued onto us. As we walked, i could feel Jimins presence behind my back shielding it from hitting other people.

"I'm not your dad, but I'm your daddy." He chuckled. I could feel my body tingle of cringe as I couldn't help but laugh.

I turn my back towards him as I try to get away from him, I suddenly spot Jaemi sitting down drinking with a guy. My eyes light up as I see her, as I walk towards her I feel a hand wrapped around my wrist.

"We just met. Where are you going?" Jimins voice boomed, i could feel his breath fanning my ear.

"I'm leaving now." I cleared my throat as I tried to come up with excuses. I didn't think i would be this nervous when it comes to Jimin.

"Oh baby. I was watching you as soon as you came in." He smirked. Both of his hands slid around my waist as his hard chest hit my back. "Tonight's our night."

"I have bible study." I stammered. I roll my eyes at the stupid excuse. Jimin cracked a laugh as his thumb was moving up and down my stomach.

"We can bible study together," jimin whispered. "But in my room."

Shivers ran down my spine as he spun me around, our eyes met as he raised his brow while pulling me closer.

"You aren't a baddie after all huh." He smirked while looking at my lips and then back at my eyes. I eyed him as his tongue swept across his bottom lip making it wet and plump.

"We can be friends." I gritted my teeth. The smell of his rich cologne lingered around my nose as he scoffed.

"I don't wanna be friends. After all, I did have no sex for weeks." He slowly slid the arm of my dress down my shoulder. I look around making sure no one was looking. I tried to push him off me but his grasp was too strong.

"If people see us, they're gonna think you're harassing me." I glared at him.