thirty nine.

A/N;
Welcome back🦋  hope you guys have had a safe night and day! Dynamite is coming tomorrow which is exciting ! Taes hair makes me 😩😩😻😻🥰🥰🥺🥺🥺

| Park Jihee |

"Of course not!"

Jimins eyes narrowed down on me as he stands back up clutching the bracelet before storming out.

"Son of a bitch." I grit my teeth. I then remembered he was my son.

"Heard that." He calls out. His loud steps go further up the stairs as I look at the secret entrance that Jimin doesn't know about.

"He thinks he's slick." I scoff. I crawl through the tiny hole. My body was injured from Jimins pet girls.

I wonder who those two other girls. Were they Jimins new pets? When I got into the small closet.

This area is the part that Bangtan doesn't know. They're literally the dumbest mafia in the league, not sure how they're first.

The small closet lead back outside into the van. There was sitting Park Jihoon. Jimins father.

"What are they doing?" I ask. He hums as he smirks.

"Who's the new girls." He asks.

"Not sure but they're nice, keep them alive." I chirp. He nods as he leans back in the chair.

"Isn't that the Choi's daughter?" He hummed. Confusion hit as I stare at the girl who came back down.

"Choi?" I ask.

"Don't tell me that's Choi Sunhee."

| Choi Sunhee |

"Jimin?"

He walks inside the lounge with a confusing face. Me and Jaemi was sitting down talking about the strange lady downstairs .

"Hi ladies." Jimin smiles. His eyes were hiding something. When he smiles, his eyes smile, but his eyes remain the same.

"What is it?" I smile. Jimin sits down next to me as he lays a hand on my thigh.

"Did you guys go to the A section in the library?" Jimin asks with his head tilted.

"No? We were sitting at the tables eating while looking at the books." Jaemi smiles. Jimin nods as he stands up and walks away.

"Sunny. We're not going down there ever." Jaemi grits her teeth.

"Jaemi! She's getting fed only once a week." I reply. Jaemi plays with her ring until she looks down back at her wrist.

"My bracelet." She gasps. "I think it dropped when I was handing the food."

"Jaemi!" I facepalm. "It's ok. The lady probably has it."