extra chapter pt 2.

A/N;
Omg hi! Since everyone was confused with the last chapter I'll give it another go . I thought you guys would get it cause all your answers were in the last chapter 😭😭 but it's ok (: I hope everyone is safe, enjoy!

| Kim Seokjin |

Their love was strong.

Too strong to the point where fate wouldn't allow it.

"I'm really worried for them." I sigh as I shake my head. I had a strong feeling Sunny wasn't as stable like she was 2 years ago.

"They should be fine." Yoongi replies with Jina in his hands. He was playing with the two girls as I stand behind the window looking outside.

The night was gloomy with the moon shining over. The stars weren't bright as usual.

"I regret that I told them to go out." I sigh. The guilt was eating me up, this guilt wasn't anything bad, but if they got injured, it was my fault for sure.

"They're strong." Yoongi smiles.

"But Sunny isn't stable enough." I rub my chin. Cars go past rapidly making me mind hurt.

I wonder how Jimin was. He had asked me a huge favour 2 years back when the crash happened.

It still hurts to this day.

He knew that Sunny had to go in a coma, so he left to America. He knew that if he stayed longer just looking at her pale body, he would collapse.

"When will he come back?" I sigh to myself.

"Who?" Yoongi asked. My eyes widen as I turn around to face him.

"No one." I chuckle.

Yoongi nods as he walks up the stairs into their playroom. The guilt from not telling the rest hurts me.

| FLASHBACK 2 YEARS AGO |

"I'm sorry what?"

The doctor stares at the floor as I scratch my hair, the insides of me was burning.

"Jimin?" The doctor checks his book. "Just a few injuries near his eye but he should be ok."

"Oh thank you." I sigh.

"But Sunhee on the other hand." He hums. My heart was racing. "Somethings off with her."

"What?" I eagerly asked.

"From here, the injuries she got from the crash shouldn't be as bad." The doctor hums.

"What does that mean?" I replied. Tears were falling from my eyes, we didn't know when she'll wake up.

"It means, someone hit her after the crash." The doctor shakes his head.