twenty nine.

A/N;
Decided to update again cause I missed out on yesterday (: enjoy my cuties <3

| Choi Sunhee |

"Jimin. Not here."

Jimins hand was held at my throat, his veiny hand was at the side of my head. His mouth was near my ear as he chuckles.

"Oh baby. Watching you with another man? That's fucked." He grits his teeth. His lips smashes my lips as he forces his tongue inside my mouth.

Jimins other hand grips my breast as he harshly bites my lower lip. A soft moan escaped my lips as he starts taking my jacket and my top off.

"Jimin. Not here." I whisper. Jimin seems to ignore me as he starts undressing himself. At this point i didn't wanna have my first time here.

"I'll make you feel good." He bites his lips. He pulls me closer as his hands squeeze my ass. My heart was racing bad as I tried to push him off but he was too strong.

"Jimin I'm being serious." I cry. Jimin doesn't seem to notice. He starts to take his pants off as I start shaking.

"Jimin not here!" I scream. Tears stream down my face as I pull him off with all my strength. I start putting my clothes back on as my hands tremble.

Jimin snaps back into reality. His eyes widen as he looks down at himself.

"Baby." He whimpers. "What's happening?"

"Not here Jimin, you're fucking crazy." I stutter. Jimin sees my trembling hands. He reaches for it but I managed to get out of the bathroom.

Tears stream down my face as I hear Jimin call my name. This side of Jimin was not it. I bite lips as I realise I left all my shit next to Jaemi.

I sigh as I walk back in the buffet, Jaemi seems to notice my state. Even Rowoon stood up to run over, I told Jaemi to bring my shit in our secret language and she nods running over.

"What the fuck happened?" She gasps. She could see the marks that jimin did on my neck by his throat holding.

"Oh no that asshole did not!" She screeches. I nod as my heart broke even more.

She runs off as I furrow my brow. She storms into the bathroom. I bite my lip as I rethink what happened. There was no way I was being dramatic.

Soon I could hear Jimin grunt in pain. My eyes widen as I run inside the bathroom to see Jaemi on top of Jimin punching his face. I run over to Jaemi pulling her off Jimin.

"If I see you lay a fucking hand on her, I'll get a knife and stab it down your throat." Jaemi screams. The staff was outside seeing what was happening. We could see jungkook and Rowoon standing in the front.

"Come girls, I'll take you home." Rowoon leads us ouT. Jaemi hugs Jungkook while jungkook kisses her forehead and walked to Jimin.