fifty one.

A/N;
Last chapter! Omg thank you all for this amazing journey, every moment I have enjoyed! I love you guys all so much! Thank you for the support of this book, you guys all are special to me, I love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

| Choi Sunhee |

"Shit."

My eyes flutter open to meet a white ceiling. The room was quiet. I couldn't tilt my head but a figure came running to me.

Jaemi.

"Sunny!" She gasps. "You're awake!"

I try to get up but Jaemi stopped me, her eyes were puffy as I stayed quiet. I want to know what happened to Jimin.

"Jaemi where's Ji-" I got cut off by her running on the spot.

"Wait let me go get the doctor!" She excitedly runs out of the room ignoring me.

Every time I think of what happened that night my head hurts. Tears swept through me as I look around.

The hospital room was medium sized. My head was only focused on Jimin, is he safe?

In a blink of an eye, the door bursts open revealing the doctor and Jaemi. I sigh as I was expecting Jimin to come through but he was injured of course.

"How are we feeling miss Choi?" The doctor asks as he checks my pulse.

"I'm good." I replied. "But where's-"

"I was crying this whole time bitch!" Jaemi pouts. "How the fuck-"

"Where's Jimin." I grit my teeth.

Jaemi stays quiet as she raises her brow. "Jimin?" She furrows her brows.

"Yes." I mumble.

"I'll be back." She coughs. She runs off of the room, she wasn't supposed to be running while being pregnant.

Where was the boys? This was strange, Jaemi then walks in with all the boys. My eyes look around the members, Jimins not there.

"Sunny!" They all cried. They all jumbled around me giving me hugs. I smile softly as I look at the door one more time.

"We missed you." Yoongi smiles. Wow. This is the first time I've seen him smile.

"Did you really?" I laugh. They all laughed then backed off me. Something was wrong about them too.

"Hey where's Jimin?" I ask. They all were talking to each other ignoring me.

Where the fuck is he.

"You should rest." Jin pouts. "Are you hungry?"

"Yes I am!" Namjoon smiles widely, his dimples were so adorable.