forty three.

A/N;

Hey my loves <3 how's everyone? Hope you're all enjoying the story so far, I hope so hehe. But thank you all for the very encouraging comments, I'm in love with you all 💓💗

///////////////////

| Park Jimin |

"Take him in."

I glare at the body lying on the floor, there was no way I'm not letting this fucker out.

"Okay." Jungkook sighs.

In the corner of my eye I see jungkook lift him off the floor and exited the room.

"Next stop, England." I scoff.

I walk out of the room back out to the van, the members were inside staring at the body. Taehyung was cleaning him up while Yoongi was too busy on the computers.

"Search the house." I ordered.

"Boi when did you order me? I go when I want to." Jin scoffs as he leans back in his chair.

"Hyung." I grit my teeth. His eyes stare through mine before he sighs.

"Fine." He grumbles while jumping out of the van with the rest.

I watch as they all scurry into the house as I hop onto the van standing behind Yoongi.

"Anything?" I ask.

"It's strange. It says that Sunny left on a boat but there's no boats going from here to America." Yoongi mumbles.

His fingers move fast against the keyboard, his fingers amaze me. Okay wtf.

"Hyung! We found something!" Jungkook calls from inside. I nod back at Yoongi before running towards the house.

"What is it?" I ask. He leads me back inside as he walks around to the backyard where there was a large hole.

"There's stairs." He points. I look deeply as there was dusty stairs leading underground.

"Get the boys, we're going in." I sigh. Jungkook hums as he runs inside.

I walk around the hole. It was dug up horribly, I look around the backyard, it was huge for such a small house.

All the boys emerge from the door as they rush over to me, their faces when they saw the hole was incredible.

"Who the fuck has time for this." Jin gasps. I shrug as I slowly walk down. The stairs creek each time I take a step.

"Please don't break." Jin whispers to himself as he slowly follows after me.

The air was cold and dusty in here, the walls were painted blue. There was only one door that leaded to somewhere.