forty four.

A/N;
Welcome back cuties! Ugh your comments make my day ! Thank you all for the energy you guys always bring here, it makes me sooo happy! I love you all ❤️ enjoy my loves <3

| Choi Sunhee |

"Home sweet home."

My eyes travel throughout the house, the walls were very bland. It was modern with all types of stylings.

"First we got to discuss some things." Jackson hums. He gestured me to follow him as I kept my distant and followed.

We got to the dining area where he sat down on the table as I do the same.

"Sunhee." Jackson exclaimed.

"Yes?" I replied. The air was cold around us. I could feel his stare staring right through me as I try to avoid eye contact.

"Are you single?" He leans back in his chair.

"No." I answered straight after. His facial expression dropped as he puts both his hands folded on the table.

"He doesn't have to know." Jackson slightly whispers.

"No thanks." I shyly chuckle. I was already over this conversation as soon as he mentioned my love life.

"Look I'm not the bad guy here." He raises his brow. "But I'm so much more better."

I didn't even reply back.

"I could make you feel so good." He bites his lower lip. I could feel my stomach churning in disgust.

"No." I shake my head. No one could make me feel good as much as Jimin, that man has me crazy for him.

"It's ok. We're going to be married anyway." He cheekily smiles. "Our wedding is in 4 weeks."

"Wedding?" I scoff. "I thought we weren't actually going to take it to law."

"Oh we will. And if you decline, you're dead." He winks as he gets up.

"I'm not marrying you." I stand up from the seat as he slowly looks up at me. Goosebumps slowly rose on my forearm.

"What did you say?" He grits his teeth. I take a step back as he clenches his jaw walking forward.

"You told me on the way here." I gritted my teeth. "You said that when people come that's when we have to act."

"Well I change my mind." He smirks as he walks closer. I tried not to show fear but deep inside of me, I was terrified begging Jimin to hurry up.

"You have a very nice body." He whispers. He was one feet away, his energy that I could radiate was screaming bad vibes.