twenty eight.

A/N;
Hey guys! how are you all feeling today or tonight :)

| Choi Sunhee |

"Ride me like a horse daddy."

We all turn our heads to Jungkook as he silently chuckles. This kid better not be talking about Jimin.

"What are all you ugly fucks looking at? It's the song." Jungkook rolls his eyes. Me and Jimin burst into laughter as Jaemi stares at jungkook with the 'what the fuck' look.

"What are we eating again?" Jimin announced. Something was off. Jimin wasn't really paying attention to me as soon we rode off. I mean yeah, we apologized but he seemed more distant than usual.

"Let's go into that new buffet." Jungkook points to the huge building. It didn't look expensive but it didn't really look cheap either.

"Alright let's go." Jimin chuckles. He parks the car near the entrance as we all get out. As we wait for Jimin to lock the car, the music could be faintly heard from outside.

When we heard the car lock Jimin walks ahead of us as we all follow, that was strange. He didn't even look at me.

I shake it off as we enter, the warm air surrounded us as I sigh in relief, it was bloody cold outside.

"Oi. Why isn't Jimin talking to you." Jaemi asked as she let go of Jungkook's hand and stayed behind with me.

"I'm not sure. Like what the actual fuck, did I say something wrong?" I hum. Jaemi shakes her head as we wait at the front desk. The lady quickly came and apologized.

"Sorry, how many seats for today?" She smiles. Their uniform was pretty, like to be honest.

"Four." Jimin replies coldly.

"Okay, that'll be $150 for all of you." She smiled. As Jimin was going to pay I quickly gave her my card.

"It's on me." I smile. I look up at Jimin as he avoids eye contact with me. I frown as she hands back my card. We follow the lady as she shows us to our seats. There wasn't much people so I got to see the area pretty easily.

As we sit, Jimin sits across from me as Jaemi sits next to me with Jungkook sitting opposite. The tension was awkward. Jimin wouldn't even look at me.

"Alright let's go eat." Jungkook announced as we got up lining where the food is. Jimin was last as me and Jaemi walked ahead.

"Jaemi. He's acting so weird." I grumble. We grab our plates as we go around looking for something that will boost our appetite.

Once we got our food, we sat back down where we were at. The boys were already sitting there slowly eating.

"They have nice ass food." Jaemi hums. I chuckle as I chuck a fry into my mouth. I was staring at Jimin the whole time, but he was focused on his food.