thirty five.

A/N;
Welcome to part 3! I know it's been boring I know but thank you for staying ❤️ I love you all😘😻

///////////////

| Park Jimin |

"I feel so bad for lying to her."

The rest stares at me and shrugs. The two girls are in jungkooks room eating while the rest of us are down here.

"Just keep it like that." Yoongi responds. My heart instantly drops. "Until they're ready."

"Yoongi. She would literally skin me alive if I don't tell her." I reply. Namjoon and Jin just went to go check up on the girls.

"Well bad luck for you." Yoongi rolls his eyes. I scoff as jungkook scratches the chair for no reason.

"We should come back early as well." Jungkook sighs. "Jaemi was asking so many questions this morning."

"Same with sunny." I agreed.

"Well just hold it on. They might leave." Yoongi furrows his brows. "Like all your other girls."

"Yoongi too far." Hoseok puts a hand in front of Yoongi.

My blood boils as memories flood inside my head. I stand up walking to Yoongi as I grab his collar.

"Say anything about-" I got cut off by Namjoon singing down the stairs with Jaemi on his back.

"Where's sunny?" I ask.

"No why the fuck is Jaemi on your back?" Jungkook rushes for Jaemi and lifts Jaemi bridal style.

"Jungkook?! Was that you who just swore?!" Jin yells from the top of the stairs. Jungkooks eyes widen as he runs to the back rooms with Jaemi in his hands.

"She's in the room. But she didn't wanna go on jins back." Namjoon explained.

I sprint up the stairs as I rush into jungkooks room to see sunny playing with her hair. Aw my precious princess.

Her eyes snapped to me as it filled with joy. My heart beams as I rush to her arms hugging her tightly. She seemed weirded out but still rubbed my back.

"I missed you." I mumble. And I did.

"We just saw each other 20 minutes ago." She responds.

"Yes I know." I whine inhaling her sweet scent. Her arms find their way to my hair as I groan.

"Are you ok?" I ask. She giggles as my heart goes all soft. I couldn't help but laugh into her neck.

"Do you wanna go back to your house to get clothes?" I ask as I let her go.

"Hm. Yeah cause I can get used to cuddling with you." She responded. Oh god, my heart.