twenty seven.

A/N;
hey guys! your comments were literally killing me last night, i couldn't even stop laughing. You guys are total gems. <33

| Choi Sunhee |

"Bitch I'm back."

Jaemi storms through my bedroom door. I was still naked. Sitting on my bed with tears flow down my cheeks. Jaemi immediately puts the food on the table and runs to me.

"Girl. I know damn well you're not crying right now." She grumbles. "And why are you naked."

"I-" I was cut off by Jaemi pulling me into a hug. I know I was being a total bitch to Jimin but those words out of his mouth was far from something I'd expect.

"Did you have sex?" She asks. She looks around the room and Jimin left his jumper. "Cause bitch I did too."

I chuckle as she laughs with me. Jaemi rubs my arm as she walks into my bathroom turning on the water.

"Bitch take a shower and then after we'll have the longest convo." She smiles. I nod slowly as I slowly walk inside my bathroom. My legs were kind of limping and he didn't even put it in.

"And what the fuck is this ice cream?! What a waste!" She calls out from the living room. "And chocolate too!"

I let out a small chuckle as I get inside the shower. The warm water trickles down my body as tears escape my eyes. The look on Jimins face when he left hurt my heart.

My heart aches again as more tears ran down my cheeks. The guilt that was trapped inside my heart was unbearable.

"Sunny! Take as long time as ya want." Jaemi shouts. Jaemi really is my best friend. She knows when I'm not in the mood with only one glance at me.

40 minutes pass of me crying while slowly washing my hair and my body, I get out. The cold was hitting my body making it numb.

When I opened the door, I see Jaemi lying on my bed on her phone. She was smiling, as always.

"Oh you're done! Ok get changed and we'll talk." She hums. I nod as I waddle my way over towards my closet. I got out my massive onesie that looked like a blanket and chucked it on.

When I got out Jaemi was holding two buckets of ice cream with spoons. I smile as I jump in next to her and get under the covers.

"Alright. I'm all ears." She took a bite of her ice cream. I nod as I eat a spoon and started my story off.

| an hour later |

"Girl I'm sorry what?"

"And then I told him to get out." I sighed.

Jaemi stopped eating her ice cream as she looks at me in confusion. Now I know it's gonna get real nasty if she talks.

"Bitch you did not." She scoffs. "I fucked his brother and let me tell you, I loved it but sis."

I chuckle as she stays mad serious.