seventeen.

A/N;
Hey guys! im working on this new upcoming book but im not 100 percent where to begin so thats what I've been up to. What about you guys?

////////////

| Choi Sunhee |

"Who is it?"

My voice mumbles as the front door rings. It was like 8 in the morning. The sounds of the ugly birds chirping made my ears bleed as the sun rays shone through my blinds.

There was no answer coming from the door until it rang again. A loud groan was heard from me. I could already tell it was Jaemi since Jaemi does this shit.

"Jaemi! You have a fucking key" I shout loud enough for her to hear. No answer came as a loud knock was heard instead. I wriggle out of my bed in frustration to go answer the door.

As I walk towards the door, I yawned in tiredness as I slowly trudged over.

Once I opened the door with another yawn, my eyes widen as I get out of my sleeping comfort. The one and only Park Jimin was standing there with a bag of food in his hands.

"Hey Sunhee!" He warmly smiled. I was still in shock by his sudden arrival. He looked at me up and down and smirked while walking straight past me and into the kitchen when I realized my state.

My hair was messily in a bun, but not the cute type of buns that girls do. It's that ugly bun where people think birds are living in it.

I was wearing my bra and my track-pants. I already knew Jimin was gonna make fun of me. I swear at myself as I hear Jimin rattling around.

"Princess come eat!" He exclaimed. I exhaled as I walk into the kitchen with Jimin standing behind the kitchen bench while digging up food and putting it on a plate.

"I'm going to go change." I mumble. He laughs as he leans into the bench. He eyes me as he cheekily smiles. "What?"

"You can just stay like that." He smirks.

"No thanks." I grumble as I walk back into my bedroom shutting my door on the way. My heart speeds up as I kick my bag on the floor. I am so embarrassed omg.

I walk into my bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth and brushed out my hair. It took me a good 3 minutes trying to brush my hair out.

As I finished, I walked into my closet grabbing a oversized jumper. I decided not to doll up since I had no time for that.