thirty.

A/N;
Thank you all for your supportive comments <3 I will be replying to yours often ! (: ❤️❤️ enjoy cuties xoxo

| Choi Sunhee |

"You should come !"

I shake my head refusing to go with them. She was going on a date with jungkook and she wants me to tag along, yeah no thanks.

"We're just going to go get ice cream, come." Jaemi whines. Ice cream does sound good now, I nod as she excitedly drags me from my bed and throws me inside my closet.

"Wear a coat, it's cold." She chuckles. I nod as I look through my clothes. I decided to just wear a basic black turtle neck with my brown coat and jeans.

When I was done, Jaemi smiled at me. I sat down at my mirror to curl the ends of my hair. I didn't really put on much makeup since it's just ice cream.

When we were done, we walked outside of my apartment complex, Jaemi unlocked her car as we got in. She was right, it was freezing.

"My mood screams ice cream." Jaemi shivers. Right now we're off on the road. I honestly didn't feel like third wheeling but free ice cream work too.

3 minutes later we ended up in our destination. Jaemi was excited for some reason when she sees Jungkook almost everyday. Oh and I forgot to mention that they're going out now.

Jungkook did this romantic thing on top of a building. And I had to sit there and watch, it was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"Alright let's go." I muttered. The ice cream store was inside the mall so we had to travel to the middle of the mall to get it.

When we arrived Jaemi went in first since I had to fix my shoelaces. When I walked in I wasn't paying attention to where we were sitting.

As soon as I got closer there was two male figures, their backs were facing me. I couldn't tell who the other guy was since his hair was an ashy grey color.

When I arrived, I sat down not paying much attention to the guy.

"Welcome welcome." Jungkook chuckles. I smile at him, I flickered my eyes to the male as my heart immediately drops. Jimin?

He looked so different. His hair was a grey now, he was staring right at me. I instantly look at Jaemi, she looks normal? Strange.

"Hey princess." He smiles softly. My heart races by hearing that nickname. It was almost two weeks that I haven't seen him.

"Jimin..." I mumble. He softly smiles as he looks down at his menu. I wasn't even thinking about the ice cream now.

"Was it ok that I brought him along?" Jungkook raises his brow.

I nod slowly as I open my menu. Jimin wasn't showing any emotion, he looked almost dead. He had big bags under his eyes as his lips were almost white, they weren't as smooth as before.