forty six.

A/N;
Hey cuties! Omg we're nearly at 200k , I don't deserve any of you guys at all! Thank you all so much , I appreciate it with all my heart. If you want me to read your books , give support, I'm here for it! I've read a lot of your books and it's amazing, like 😩😩🥵🥵🤤 underrated asf. !!!

| Choi Sunhee |

"I'm going to be fine."

"Sunny." Jimin sternly stares at me. It's been 2 weeks since I came back and Jimin ordered 4 bodyguards to walk me around everywhere.

"I'm going to be fine!" I chuckle. "It's just down the road."

"No. They're waiting outside." Jimin sighs as he turns back to his work. I sigh as I walk out seeing the 4 huge men.

"Hey." I sigh. They don't even talk, am I supposed to talk to their backs or what.

"Jimins being a bitch huh." I look at all four of them surrounding me. Jimin changed, he was so serious when it came to going out.

He wouldn't even let me and Jaemi go out for lunch without these guys.

"I'm hungry." I sigh as I walk further down the street. Many stares were looking at me, it was natural, many people wouldn't even wanna walk near me.

"Sunny!" My eyes look up to see Jaemi running at me, the guards didn't even move a bit, Jaemi runs head first on their chests and bounces back. "Ow."

"Let her in." I chuckle.

"I ain't scared of you." Jaemi fake fights with the guard. He didn't look disturbed at all. "Come on. Square up."

"Jaemi enough." I laugh.

"Nah nah nah." Jaemi cheekily smiles. "Air, hold me back."

The guard cracks a smile and Jaemi took the chance to push past him into the circle. My smile was ear to ear as I wrap my arms around her.

"They think a pregnant woman can't fight." Jaemi pretends to punch the guards head, but as soon as he turned around she went still like a statue.

"Where's kook." I ask.

"He's coming to the house." Jaemi chuckles. "He went to go buy baby clothes when the baby wasn't even born yet."

"Aw poor kook." I laugh. Jungkook was serious about this baby. He already had 2 rooms fully decorated of baby stuff. One pink one blue.

"What are we eating?" She asks as she looks out front.

"Anything. What are you craving?" I ask, her head swings to me with a huge smile.

"Hm Chinese? Wait no we always eat that." She hums as she looks around. "Let's go somewhere new."

"Okay, there's that place I've always wanted to try." I point at the restaurant with a dark era.