twenty two.

A/N;
Hey guys ! i hope everyone is enjoying the story so far, i'm so happy that i'm on this journey with you guys!! ilyasm

////////////

| Choi Sunhee |

"Jimins a whole daddy."

Jungkook winks. Me and Jaemi laugh as Jungkook chuckles. We all reunite at my small apartment having chicken and beer. Jimin was in the bathroom while Jungkook was just calling him daddy.

"Wait aren't you guys brothers? Why are you calling him your daddy." I ask. Jungkook laughs as he leans back on the couch smirking.

"Long story short. Jimin had sex in my room with a girl. And all we could hear was daddy. So that's why, and we just mock him about it." Jungkook laughs. "I never went in that room ever again."

"Okay I'm back." We turn our heads to see Jimin walking out of the bathroom, as soon as we all saw him, we all burst into laughter.

"What's so funny?" He asked as he walks over and takes a seat next to me.

"Oh nothing daddy." Jungkook smirks. Jimins annoyed face made me and Jaemi burst in laughter. By now it was almost 1am and the neighbors almost called the cops due to Jungkook and jaemis loud laugh.

"It's late, I feel like it'll be like a long drive home." I stated. Jungkooks big smile disappeared as soon as I said that.

"Yeah she's right." Jaemi agreed.

"Hm fine." Jimins raspy voice said. They both get up from the chair. Jimins long arms stretched back as half of his lower stomach was exposed. My eyes widen at his abs. I've never seen real life abs before but this was an artwork.

"Like what you see?" Jimin winks. "You could see more."

"Omg what is this? A porn hub scene." Jaemi rolls her eyes as i chuckle.

"It will be soon." Jimin replies. My cheeks have now gone fully red. Jungkook fakes a gag as he walks straight to the door picking up his shoes on the way.

"When am I going to see you?" Jimin asks. I hummed in reply as I get up from my seat and walk to take the cans of beer on top of the counter.