thirty one.

A/N;
Welcome cuties! 🦋✨ thank you all for the very nice comments ! Your comments make me wheeze 🤣🥺😩 but enjoy<3

| Choi Sunhee |
| 1 month later |

"Hurry up!"

It was a month past when me and Jimin made up, everything was back to normal. I dyed my hair grey to be like Jimin and now people think we're siblings. So we just dyed our hair back to brown.

It was my birthday today and the only person who knew was Jaemi, well obviously cause I never told Jimin. To be honest I was kind of disappointed but it's my fault anyway.

We're going to the mall to get some food so that's fun. Jaemi was waiting for me at the front door while I was grabbing all my things.

When I got out, Jaemi chuckles as I lock the door.

"I know it's your birthday but you're getting more slower and slower each day." She scoffs. I laugh as I nudge her.

The dark sky filled with stars amused my eyes, they were so pretty. The air was cold but warm at the same time.

"Alright let's head on!" She chuckles. She made me a cake this morning and it said 'You're old bitch!'

As we were on our way, I realized we weren't going the right way.

"Jaemi? The mall is that way." I point to the road we drove past.

"Yes. But I need to pick up something." She rolls her eyes. I nod as I sit comfortably in my seat.

"Okay we're almost there." She smiles. I nod. I look outside to see we were pulled up in a hotel? I furrow my brow as she parks the car.

I get out with her as she grabs my hand leading me inside, it was weird. There was no one inside, Jaemi sends me inside the elevator as she presses the last floor.

"I'll be back." She smirks. I try to run out to her but soon the elevator door closes. My heart sinks not knowing what's going on.

When the elevator reached the rooftop, the doors open. I look down to see a rose path. Each space had a candle, I raise my brow as the path leads outside.

I smile as I follow along, each step there was a chocolate and a single red rose. I pick the roses up one by one when I got outside. The cold air hits my bare skin as I look around.

There were fairy lights hanging around the rooftop as candles were everywhere. I look in the middle to see a table with Jimin standing with his back facing me.

"Jimin?" I softly spoke out.

Jimin turns around as he smiles, he was wearing a tuxedo and I was wearing a jumper and sweatpants.

As I get closer, the table held large flowers in the middle with two plates on the side.

"Happy birthday princess." Jimin smiles. He holds out his hand as I take it. He less me to a seat as he seats me down.