thirty seven.

A/N;
Hey cuties! You guys are so tired of me I know it BAHAH. Anyways. I hope you guys had an awesome weekend! Keep me updated, I love your stories ❤️

//////////////////

| Choi Sunhee |

"Jimin, my legs hurt."

Jimin chuckles as he takes a side glance at me, my thighs were killing me on our way back even when i was sitting.

"You're lucky my car was small, I would've-" he got cut off by me putting the radio on. Jimin laughs as he runs his fingers through his hair.

We were on our way back to his house, the cold air was drawn through the glass as it sends shivers down our backs.

Jimin was shirtless and it was giving me a hard time trying not to look at him.

"Baby. I'm hungry." Jimin groans.

"Let's get some food." I yawn as I lean back on my seat carefully.

"No, I'm craving you." He whines. I gasp as we both laugh.

"How are you not sore?" I chuckle.

"Hm cause I'm used to it." He sighs. Silence hit the gap as I remember all his past girls.

"Let's just go home cause I'm excited to see what Jin is cooking." I change the topic. Jimin seems to notice as he places a hand on my thigh as he drives.

"Princess. You're the only I'm crazy for." Jimin announces. I nod as I try to avoid his stare.

"Face the road." I point to the front, I could see Jimin frown in the side of my eye as I chuckle.

"Only if you kiss me." He smirks. I quickly lean over and peck his lips before Jimin smiles and looks back at the road.

"Honey, I'm a professional driver you don't have to worry." Jimin smirks.

"Yeah ok." I laugh. I play a game on my phone to pass time out, Jimins hand starts massaging my thigh as it slowly starts to hurt.

"Jimin, that hurts." I pout. Jimin smirks as he lets go softly.

"Sorry cutie." He hums. I smile as I notice we were pulling up into their driveway.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Jimin asks. I laugh as I nod slightly. He chuckles as he stops the car quickly running around to me.

I slowly get on his back as he lifts me, he opens the back door to grab our all my bags as he carries them all.

"Jimin. You can let me walk." I smooth out his hair. Jimin shrugs as he closes the door with his foot and walks towards their front door.