twenty.

A/N;
hey guys ! today was so boring so i decided to chuck an update. i hope you guys are all safe, ily!

                                                                                          ///////////

| Park Jimin |

"Daddy I'm hungry."

Jungkook pouts as I look around to see if anyone was looking, this was embarrassing. I swear I can't take this kid anywhere.

"Jungkook! I cannot deal with you." I groan. Jungkook chuckles as he grabs the menu. We were waiting for Sunhee and Jaemi. My heart slowly rises as I see two familiar figures walking downstairs.

My eyes lights up as I look back at Jungkook to see him chewing on his fork. Disgusting child.

"Can you not?" I look at him weirdly. "Jaemi and Sunhees here."

Jungkook stops what he's doing and sits straightly. I couldn't help but laugh, I watch as he fixes his hair.

"Motherfucker." I whisper. I walk over to the stairs to take a peep at them until I see the man I hated the most. Kim Seok-woo

In the industry he's known as rowoon, his dad owns one of the biggest mafia gangs. He is Bangtans greatest enemy, been fighting for years and years.

"That fucker." I gritted my teeth. Me and Jungkook both slowly walk down the stairs as I stuff my hands in my pocket.

"Back it up." Me and Jungkook both said. Lowkey made me cringe because only I wanted to say it but. The three both looked at us. Sunhees eyes lightened as I got closer, she was hot.

"She has to be the hottest woman I've ever seen." I whisper to Jungkook. Jungkook chuckled and we both went down the stairs.