twenty four.

A/N;
Hey guys ! Welcome back ! I hope you guys are enjoying this so far. I'm not really happy of that last chapter but it's ok. Hope everyone is safe ! Love you all cuties <3 enjoy xoxo🤍

| Park Jimin |

"I'm so hungry. I wish I could eat a whole cow."

Jungkook groans as Sunhee chuckles. The way her cheeks bright up every time she laughs made my heart flutter. I don't know why my heart was being like this, but it was torture.

"Why would you eat yourself?" Jaemi sneers. Jungkook shoots back a glare as I snicker.

"That's what you get." I chuckle. Jungkook pouts as he turns to me. By now we were waiting for our food that we ordered. The girls picked the place we're eating at currently.

"Daddy." He pouts. "Why are you laughing at me."

Here we go again. I roll my eyes as the girls burst out in laughter. I've become used to their laughs, Sunhees laugh was just a bit higher and cuter.

I lean back into my seat as I watch Sunhee playing with her fork. The restaurant was bright and open. The sun was peering though windows as cold breezes of wind gush by us.

"Why do you keep looking at me." Sunhee frowns. A smile escaped my lips as I scoff.

"It's satisfying." I reply.

"What is?" She leans forward. Her elbows were now on the table as her knuckles were deep in her cheeks.

"You. You're satisfying to watch." I smile. She turns quiet as she sinks into her seat.

"Can we not have this verbal porn shit." Jungkook scoffs. I turn my head as he looks at us with disgust.

"Oh shut up." Sunhee chuckles. Jungkook smiles as silence filled the gap. 2 minutes past and our food arrived. The joy that came upon Jungkook, Sunhee and Jaemis face made me burst.

"Well sorry. I'm hungry." He rolls his eyes as he stares at the food. My heart overfills with something but I'm not sure what it was.

Joy? Love? No. Definitely not. I'm so sure.

"Okay let's eat!" Sunhee calls out. Jungkook yelps as he grabs out his fork and digs in.

"Food sex is the best type of sex." Jungkook mumbles.

"WHAT?!?"

| Choi Sunhee |

"Jungkook!"

We all watch him gulp down three lemons without hesitation. By now we've been sitting here for 3 hours just ordering food.

"What? Jimin. You're acting like you haven't seen worse." Jungkook winks. I giggle in reply as Jaemi leans back on her chair rubbing her stomach.