forty one.

A/N;
Hey my lovelies! Thank you to everyone for the very supportive comments, I adore you all very much. I love you all VERRY much ❤️

//////////////////

| Choi Sunhee |

"Hey my darl."

My eyes flutter open to see the man staring right at me, it was cold, I could feel the cold eating my skin away. I feel so uncomfortable.

"Let me eat." I whisper barely opening my eyes. It felt like years since we were on this boat. I haven't eaten since Jimins place.

Oh how much I miss him. I miss his nagging. I miss him feeding me.

The man puts his fingers in front of my mouth as I shake my head weakly.

"Suck my fingers babe." He whispers. I gag as I could feel my head spinning. My head was hurting, my back was aching.

He grabs my chin harshly making me open my mouth. I try to fight against it but he was way too strong and he had much more energy.

He sticks his fingers into my mouth as I gag them out. The smirk plastered on his face haunted me.

"We're almost at our destination." He winks as he bends down. I let out a cry knowing what he was trying to do.

"Let me eat, please." I beg. The energy that was drained from my body was tiring. The man scoffed and walked out of the room leaving me.

Jimin, where are you? I regret going into that room.

I could feel myself slowly losing conscious. And in a few moments, my eyes shut. Darkness overcame my head as I lost conscious.

| Few hours later |

A loud bang was heard that woke me up. I then noticed I wasn't tied up. I look around, I was in a room.

The room was dark red. Everything was polished. I tried moving my arms and legs, I look down to see that I was tied on the bed with chains.

But I was wearing clothes so that was a good thing. Footsteps could be heard from the outside, I pretend to fall asleep when the door opened.

"She's still sleeping." The voice said. I opened one eye to see him staring right at me. "Never mind she's awake."

"Who are you." I whisper. It was a different man. He was sort of handsome, the chains hanging from his pocket as he smirks down at me.

"Me? Hm. Bambam for short." He smiles. He comes closer as I flinch. He puts his hands up as he chuckles.

"I'm not going to hurt you, unless." He drags his sentence as another guy walked in. This guy had soft hair, he was wearing a suit. They were both good looking not going to lie. Wrong time Sunhee.