sixteen.

A/N;
Hi cuties! I hope everyone is staying safe ! My exams are officially over so I'm all yours ! How is everyone's day/night? I wanna know! And oh! For my upcoming book, please tell me what genre you want it in(: love you all! xoxo

//////////////

| Choi Sunhee |

"I'm sorry what?"

Jimin sits there with a smirk plastered on his face, the thought of going to his house scares me.

"I mean you wanted to bible study right" he winked. I raise my brow as I fake a gag. Jimin chuckled while leaning back in his seat.

"I'm just kidding cutie," he exclaimed. A sigh of relief washed over me as jimin goes quiet. Loud music was booming around the club, I didn't even see Jaemi this whole night.

"I've got to go find my friend." I scan the room but no sight of Jaemi was found. Jimin grinned as he leans his elbows on the table.

"Are you trying to find an excuse to go away from me princess?" He asked.

"No." I crossed my arms as Jimins intimidating stare catches my eyes. His tongue swept across his bottom lip as he stares right in my eyes. Now I know why girls get with him, he's the whole package.

"Can you stop staring at me like that." I quickly converted my eyes to people dancing.

"Can I not look at the most stunning woman I've ever seen?" He smirked.

"No." I scoffed trying not to smile. I've never been complemented by a guy, I've always thought I was ugly. Actually I never thought, I knew I was ugly lmao.

"I need to go." I chuckle as jimin pouts, it wasn't cute but it was hot. I don't know how this man could make pouting cute.

"Alright. But we're meeting up at least 3 times a week, I don't care what you say." Jimin winks. He stands up with me as I grab my bag that was on the chair.

"2." I hummed. Jimin narrowed his eyes down on me as he thinks deeply.

"Fine two." He groans. A smile covered my face as jimin seemed to notice.

"This is the first time I've seen you smile all night, it's so cute." He smiled awe. His eyes turned into crescent moons as his cheeks plump up.

"Yeah well some of your flirts are so boring." I winked. I turn around and walked into the dance floor trying to search for Jaemi.

Seconds later, I feel someone grab my wrist. I was twisted around and was faced with jimin face to face. My eyes widen as his smirk caught my eye.

"You think you're going to leave just like that?" He scoffs. His hands snake around my waist pulling me closer. Our foreheads were touching as he plays with the zip of my dress.

"What are you doing?" I ask as my heart rate increases.

"You look so good right now baby girl." He whispered. The smell of alcohol and faint perfume lingered all over his body.