eighteen.

A/N;
Hey guys ! Sorry for the late ass updates. Quarantine is a pain in the ass.

| Park Jimin |

"She's cute."

Jungkook sits in front of me as I scoff. I lean forward staring right at him, he slowly sips his wine as moments from earlier with Sunhee entered my head.

"I've never seen you like this. Are you crushing?" He laughs. He whips his hair back as I stare at him.

"No. Of course not. She's just hot." I replied avoiding eye contact.

"Didn't you say, you fucked her cousin." He chuckles. I roll my eyes at the thought as I look outside the window staring at her apartment complex.

I just came out of her apartment from a call from Jungkook. He waited for me in the van while I went inside. Her morning face was so cute. Usually I find girls morning faces not attractive but the way her cheeks are just naturally pink was adorable.

"Well? What's the important news?" I ask as Jungkook chuckles while leaning back.

"I'm hungry, feed me oppa." He winked. His tone went higher as a cold shiver ran down my spine.

My face scrunches, I lean over trying to punch him but failed. "Don't say that." I shiver.

"Fine... I'm still hungry." He taps his fingers together.

I told the driver to go to a nearby drive through to get his meal, as we were on our way, I see Sunhees friend walking on the path.

"Stop here for a sec." I instructed the driver to park near her. Sunhees friend raised her brow as she stops in her tracks and looks deeply into the van.

A smirk comes across my face as I get out, the shock on her face enlightens me as she drops the pen in her hand.