extra chapter.

A/N;
Hey cuties! This is a special chapter cause that ending was shit and I wanted to make it up to you <3 thank you guys for always supporting me, i you need any kind of support, I'm here ❤️ ily

//////////////

| 2 years ago |

| Park Jimin |

"Protect her."

Tears left my eyes, my heart was heavy. The cold air flows across the roof as I sigh in pain.

The moon shines brightly with a sorrow heart, the way my tears fell to each step of the wind. Her being safe is my only happiness.

The way my heart will ache for her everyday, my arms will be empty from not holding her everyday.

Call my name on more time. Before I leave this heavy place, say my name.

I'll wait under the arching lights for you. Until you get better, my arms will open widely to comfort you.

The times we laughed together, cried together, our last kiss will hold a forever piece in my heart.

If only we swayed like the wind, small drips of rain fell on my shoulder.

Time was running, I had no choice but to leave you. I will ache for you everyday, until we meet again.

I jump off my seat as my bare feet stick to the pavement of the floor. The strong smell of the rain guides me back inside the hospital.

The boys gather around her room, my legs won't move to her as much as I wanted to.

The pain strikes my head again leaving me to fall on the ground.

I will miss her scent, the new way her hair flows in the wind, the way her smile is bright like the sun.

I'll miss it all.

| a couple of months later |

The moon was bright today.

The winds here weren't amazing as back home, I sigh in pain. Thoughts of her bombarded my head.

When the mist clears up, run into my open arms and say 'I missed you.'

"You miss home?" A sudden voice interrupted my thoughts. I didn't bother turning around.

She came and sat next to me rubbing my back, the way my body wanted to push her away, I couldn't.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"America is better than Korea." She smiles. I close my eyes as I feel the wind glide across me, the feeling of the cold air hit me was heavenly like.