(4) arguments

"because you're a sleazy whore!"

"I don't understand why you are so mad at me!" Kenzie shouted at her brother as they stood in the kitchen of their house with Nate and their mother.

"Because you have a boyfriend and you're standing around outside of school with someone else's arm wrapped around you!" Grayson shouted at her from across the kitchen.

"I have known Luis a day and you are accusing me of cheating on Ryan!" She yelled back, her hands flying everywhere as she spoke. "What the hell is that about? I'm your sister, Gray! You are not supposed to be this way."

"Well Ryan is my best friend and I can already tell that this is going to end up with you having a new boyfriend and Ryan being heart broken because you are being a sleazy whore!" Grayson yelled at her, his words hurting her more than a punch in the face.

"Grayson!" Their mother jumped into the conversation they were having. "What the hell is wrong with you? That's your sister, you don't speak to her like that."

"You're just upset because you think Ryan is going to break up with you too!" Kenzie yelled at her brother as she pointed at him, tears forming in her eyes.

"What does that even mean?" Grayson almost laughed at his twin. She scoffed loudly as she shook her, looking over at Nate who was watching the conversation with wide eyes.

"It means you only want me to stay with Ryan because you think he is going to stop being your friend if we break up," She said calmly, brushing a few tears off her cheeks. Grayson stood their silently and she knew that she had won the argument. She knew why her brother was so mad.

"I'm going to my room," She said to Nate and her mother, who was staring at her with sad eyes. She nodded softly as she made her way towards the stairs.

She was more than conflicted as she sat down on her bed, her head resting in her hand. Grayson was her brother and she didn't want him to be upset with her but it wasn't his decision on who she would end up with.

She didn't even know who she would end up with. The boy she has loved for years or the new boy who makes her feel things she has never felt. She sighed loudly as she fell back on her bed when her phone buzzed. She rolled her eyes as she grabbed her phone, looking down to see Connie had texted her.

Connie: Hi, Kenz! Luis, Charlie, Adam, Guy, and I are going to the mall in a little bit and were wondering if you, Gray, and Nate wanted to come with us?

Kenzie: Hi, Connie! Me and Nate are in! Grayson is busy tonight.

Connie: Do you guys need a ride? I'm driving with Guy so Adam has room for the both of you.

Kenzie: Yeah if he doesn't mind. I'll text him my address.

Connie: Yay! I'll see you in a little girly.