(22) homecoming?

"homecoming?"

"homecoming?"

"Luis?" Kenzie asked in pure shock as she took in the sight in front of her. Luis was standing next to a blanket set out on the grass right next to the lake which had a perfect view of the small but extremely beautiful waterfall that was on the side of the lake. There was food on the blanket and Luis had a bouquet of roses in his hands, her favorite flowers.

Luis smiled brightly at her before turning to her brother, "Thanks for bringing her."

"Anytime," Grayson said as the two of them shook hands. Everything made sense to her now. Grayson, Em, Nate, and Luis had planned this out for her. She almost wanted to cry for everyone being so sweet.

"Have fun guys," Grayson said as he began walking back down the trail. "But not too much fun!"

Kenzie groaned at her brother for being annoying but Luis just laughed at him. He took her hand in his and starting walking toward the beautiful set up he had for her.

She was shocked that he would do something so sweet for her but she was confused on why he did it. He sat her down and placed the roses in her hand. She giggled as she watched him sit down beside her.

"What's all this for?" She asked as she sniffed the roses, a smile plastered on her face. She looked over at Luis who was already looking at her.

"I can't just do something special for you because I feel like it?" He asked with a teasing tone that made Kenzie laugh. She wasn't used to be showed so much affection it was almost overwhemling but she absouletly loved it and she loved that it was all coming from Luis and only Luis.

"I didn't mean it like that, dummy," She said as she playfully shoved him in the side. "I just was not expecting to see something so thoughtful and beautiful. I thought Grayson was going to kill me or something."

Luis threw his head back in laughter, "I told Grayson you were going to say something like that. I was also worried that Nate would ruin the surprise."

"He didn't get the chance to," She admitted with a laugh, knowing Nate would have definetly ruined it. "He was setting up Em's new bed which to him and Grayson was the hardest thing in the world."

"I can literally hear the complaining," Luis said as he shut his eyes and shook his head. "I even had Gray tell Em before we told Nate. He was told literally minutes before you left."

Kenzie laughed loudly, "He probably threw a fit about being the last to know."

"Trust me," Luis said. "He did."

She laughed as she leaned forward and grabbed a strawberry that was in the middle of the blanket. He literally had everything she liked, candy, fruit, drinks, other kinds of foods. She knew he definetly went to Grayson with help on what she liked. He even bought her roses, she loved roses!