(29) i'm gonna kill you.

"i'm gonna kill you"

"Madi?"

Kenzie was more than shocked to see Madi Martin standing in one of the Eden Hall bathrooms. She first thought that made she was in some sort of trouble but then she saw her face. Her smirk freaked her out but the look in her eyes made her tremble with fear, something Kenzie does not do often.

"What are you doing here?" Kenzie asked with a shaky breath. She watched her laugh, her laugh echoing through the bathroom. She turned to Kenzie with that same smirk on her face. She was wearing a short red dress, that was very similar to Kenzie's dress, and her long blonde hair was curled tightly. Kenzie was more than confused on why she was at her homecoming when she didn't attend the school.

"You really are stupid, Mackenzie," She said as she looked at herself in the mirror as if nothing was going on. Kenzie furrowed her eyebrows as she realized, she had been set up.

"You lied," She said in realization as she stared at her confused. Madi smiled at herself in the mirror before shaking her head.

"Bingo!" She suddenly shouted as she raised her arms in the air, making Kenzie jump slightly from the loud noise. Kenzie looked at Madi like she was crazy, which she was.

Kenzie's fear was quickly replaced with anger. She was angry she would ever lie about something so serious for no reason.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Kenzie shouted at her as she stepped toward Madi. "You're sick! Who would ever lie about something like that."

"You know this is long overdue," Madi said completely ignoring what Kenzie had said. Kenzie furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she watched Madi pace back and forth in front of the mirror. "None of us ever liked you at our old school, you know that right?"

Kenzie gulped as Madi walked over toward her. She felt so betrayed and stupid at the same time. She should have never listened to Madi. She knew the kind of person she was but she didn't think she was that low to accuse someone of raping her for no reason.

"And I hope you know none of your new friends like you either," She whispered, their faces inches apart. "Especially Luis. You know he's not going to stick around for long. You are uncapable of being loved!"

Kenzie couldn't stand her insults anymore and she was tired of talking to her so she decided to do something she should have done when she first walked in, she punched her.

Madi stumbled back, completely taken off guard, holding her nose as she groaned out in pain. She watched her suffer for a few moments before trying to run out of the door. Kenzie didn't get very far before she was being pulled by her curly blonde hair.

She yelped in pain as her back collided with the wall. She then felt sharp pain in her right eye and she noticed that Madi had punched her. She went to punch her again but Kenzie kicked her hard in the shin, sending her flying backwards.