Chapter 50 - Known Yet Unknown

"You're looking great", I show the perfect sign with my hand as he approaches near. His messy dark hair is making him look inhumanly sexy making it hard for me to take my eyes off him.

"You too", woww! He said this! My face is reddening which I try to avoid. To be precise he never complimented me. I don't feel bad about this but yet a part of me still desires for him to do that.

"Let's go inside", I offer shaking off my thoughts since others might be there already. As we enter inside I find others already present and my eyes just sticks to Rochelle. Wowww! She's looking beautiful in a sky blue gown depicting that of Elsa's. Her brown hair tied into a one sided loose braid which is complementing her overall look even more ethereally. Beside her is Jack dressed in his black suit. "They are looking cute together, right?"

"Why?", Jim chuckles.

"Ohh. You're a Robo, you don't understand anything. I have a feeling that Jack might propose Rochelle today", I offer a wide grin at him.

"Huh? Why do you think so?" He gushes.

"Inner instinct", I act waving my hand.

"Silly!" His word makes me pout.

"Robo", I make a face at him.

"Guys, I have something to announce in front of you all today", Jack comes at the center of the hall leaving Rochelle near the wine bar. After we all gather around to know his announcement, he brings out a tiny navy blue box from the inner pocket of his suit. That's a ring box! I guess my intuitions are turning true. I can't hold this exhilaration any longer.
"We have a pretty lady present among us today. I finally gathered up the courage to confess my feeling to her. I think if not today, then I'll never get this opportunity again." His eyes shift to Rochelle and now I'm sure about it. Soon he approaches near her with the ring box in his hand and holds her palm with his other hand bringing her at the center of the hall. And now the climax!  
"Miss. Rochelle Sequira, I love you", woooo! I close my mouth cupping with both my hands. He bends on his knees, "I want to spend all the coming years of my life with you", oowww! I squeeze Jim's arms grabbing them tight as my eyes are fixed on them. "Do you agree to be the partner in my path of life?" Jack open the box showing a ring where the capital letter 'R' is written with tiny white stones and holds it in front of Rochelle. That's cute! He didn't go for any fancy diamond ring rather a simple and sweet one. I wonder what Rochelle might be thinking right now as she keeps staring at Jack with a void look on her face and this is making me worry. The whole environment here got silent as all are waiting for a answer and most importantly Jack as her face is turning dul thinking it as a rejection. I face Jim in dilemma while he gives back the same unknown look. After few moments of awkward silence Rochelle gladly accepts nodding her head, "Yessss. I love you too", oh no! There's a wide grin on her face as Jack elatedly slides the ring into her finger holding her hand as we all clap for them. When Jack finally stands up, Rochelle literally jumps into him as she hugs Jack and then this turns into a hard kiss which makes us cheer and clap for them. Finally! All on a sudden my eyes shift to Winnie standing near the wine booth with a glass of wine in her hand, she's smirking at them and soon her eyes shifts towards me with the same smirk all over her face. I avoid her gaze and focus in front to this lovely couple. "I'm so happy for then", I grin.

"Me too", Jim gives back the same one. "See, my assumption was right", I give a victory look.

"Hmm', the next moment his phone rings and he brings out to see, it's his Mom. "I need to take this call", he states and I nod as he goes out since it's too noisy in here.

Jim's POV :

"Hello".

"Hey. How are you?" Mom asks from the other side of the phone.