Chapter 61 - Breaking The Boundaries

Eila's POV :

I get down the bus and watch him go. An unknown smile of satisfaction curves up on my lips. It's the smile for him being with me, it's the smile since I found him, it's the smile because I love him. 

I turn away to go home where I see a bicycle parked in the front yard and it I'm not wrong it's Rochelle's. So Rochelle is here I guess. I quickly ring the bell when auntie opens but I don't see anyone in the living area. "Is Rochelle here?" I ask.

"Yeah, she just came a while ago. She's upstairs with Emi", I immediately rush to meet her. Auntie doesn't know that I went to hospital, I didn't tell her since she'll worry and so she doesn't ask me about anything regarding the same. As I open the door to my room I find both Emi and Rochelle curled up on bed watching a movie. "Heyyyy", I run and hug Rochelle.

"You're back", she hugs me more tight. It's just been a day we didn't meet but it feels like ages. "How are you?"

"Great. You and where have you been?" She asks. Well I guess I'm not gonna tell them about the doctor.

"Just out with Jim. Sarah should've been here too", I really miss her.

"I called her but she's out with Keith", Rochelle informs. I see.

"Anyway, you have to stay tonight with us", I am not gonna let her go. It's been to long we stayed together at night.

"Be happy my girl, I'm not going today", she acts. I'm glad.

"Great then. What have you both been watching by the way?" I ask.

"It's the new Chinese Drama 'The Love Equations'. It's damn", Emi replies. I remember watching the trailer on youtube. It's been long I have watched any Cdramas. So it's final we all are gonna enjoy it today. "I'm joining. I hope you didn't go far".

"No, we are in first ep just", Emi replies. Thank God! They didn't go far. I close the door to our room and and lie on bed joining them and yeah, it's party time!

.   .   .

"Man I'm hungry", Emi states. It's 9 at night. We passed the whole evening watching drama and there's still more episodes left. We'll finish by today night and it's sure we're not gonna sleep tonight. We should have dinner first. "Let's get down. I'm hungry too", we three step down and sit on the table to have dinner. After we are done, we again get back to watching the drama. As we are curled up on bed Rochelle states, "You know, I read the blurb or this drama and it says one day they break up but finally meet again". I don't know why this break up word just hurts. It seriously hits a different nerve and I can't explain the chills I have whenever I hear about this. "But why? They seem so good together", I say.

"Some situations are really weird to face in life", Emi states and I wonder is it so? "Anyway, let's leave this sad break up discussion, this doesn't feel good", I'm glad we're over it. I really didn't like talking about this. But I'm missing Jim. I'm actually missing him so so much. I can't even explain how much. I feel like running to his house at this hour of night and hug him as tight as I can. 

"How's Jack by the way?" Emi asks Rochelle.

"Great. He applied for a tourist job here in Virginia and guess what! He got accepted", the smile on her face is clearly depicting her emotions right now.

"That's great to know. So when is he shifting?"

"Next month".

"Carry on dude. By the way", Emi gushes. "When are you both planning to marry?" 

"Well, I wanna marry him right now", Rochelle seems to exhilarated which makes me chuckle. "After graduation I guess. What about you?"

"I plan to do the same. Mom and Dad knows about Tacker, I guess we'll be marrying really soon", Emi gives a broad smile.