Chapter 55 - Unending Last Saying

Jim's POV :

After I dropped Eila back to her place, I'm home now. Mom hugs me tight as soon as her eyes falls on me as I'm standing near the door. "Son, you're back", she's crying. "Hey Mom", I press her shoulders, "What's wrong?"

"I missed you so much".

"I missed you too", we release and she wipes her tears with her palm. "Come on, get inside", I walk into the living room and make myself comfortable on the sofa. "How are you and how's everything going with the cafe?"

"All's good. We are having too many customers everyday", he grins and I'm glad. "You must be tired and hungry. Go and freshen up, I'm serving food. I made your favorite Ham sandwiches and Chicken wrap", she smile and tunes to go. "Make sure chicken wraps aren't spicy", I note.

"They are not spicy", she turns back while heading for kitchen. I get up and walk towards the cafe door which connects with the house and give a look at the whole of it and I'm happy all's going well in here. I move upstairs to my room following the stairs at a corner of the living room. As I push the door open it's all same. Nothing is displaced and I guess Mom cleaned it everyday since there's not even a single dirt jammed here. I take a look at my royal blue and white painted room since I really missed my room. I immediately lie on my bed spreading both my arms when I hear a beep on my phone. I bring it out from my pocket to find it's Eila who texted me, *Have you reached home?*

*Yeah, few minutes ago.* 

Just after few seconds she replies back *Okay, take rest and have some food.* My lips curve into an automatic smile.

*What are you doing?*

*I just had some Pot roast made my auntie. And now, I'm lying on bed.*

*Ooh. Okay, take rest. I'll call you later.*

*Bye*

*Bye* I keep the phone on charging since the battery is getting low. Taking a bath I dress in my casual full sleeved sweater and a trouser after which I go downstairs where I find Mom is already done with serving food. "Come. Food's getting cold", she exclaims as she's sitting on the round four seated dining table. I take a seat beside her and take a bite of the Ham Sandwich. "Mmm. It's damn yummy", I missed her foods so much.

"Try the Chicken wraps too", she forweards the plate and I notice her staring at me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just missed you so much when you were not around." 

I keep the sandwich back on plate and move a bit forward towards her. "I'm back", I hold her hands.

"Hmm", she smiles, "By the way, you were supposed to make me meet with Eila", her eyes glitters up. She remembers!

"Tomorrow I guess or maybe day after tomorrow", as soon as the words her out I can feel the exhilaration on her face. But I should talk to Eila. I hope she's ready. 

Eila's POV :

Ahhh! After so long I am feeling relaxed being back home. I missed home so much. I press a pillow heard on my chest as I'm lying on my comfy bed while Emi's downstairs passing some time with John. I hear a ring on my phone and as I hold it up I see it's Jim. "Hello", I greet after picking up.

"Hello".

"Had food?"

"Hmm. Eila."

"Yeah".

"Mom asked about you", I immediately sit up as I hear so and so he continues, "She wants to meet you and I said I'll bring you tomorrow or maybe day after tomorrow. I know I should've asked you once before saying her. I'm sorry. I couldn't just figure out what to say when she asked." I am confused. But he shouldn't be sorry. I'm ready to meet his Mom.

"You don't have to say sorry. I'll come tomorrow", well I hope I can make it without being skittish.

"What! Really!" I can feel the elation in his voice. "Are you sure?"

"Yes Robo. I'm sure", I grin. "I'm ready and excited to meet her."

"Well then I'll pick you up by 10."

"That's not needed. Your house is near Sams'?"

"Yeah, beside his", he replies.

"Well then I know the place. I'll come by my own by 10 and I'll call you once I reach".

"Are you sure? I can pick you if you want."

"I'll be okay", I assure. "Okay, I'm really tired today. I wanna sleep now. I'm not getting up today anytime soon."

"What?" He gushes. "It's only 7 now", he reminds and I take a look at the wall clock. It's actually 7:05 pm.

"So what? I wanna sleep looong today", I stretch the word long dramatically while he keeps chuckling.

"Okay madam. Sleep then. I won't disturb", his words make me gush.

"Good night".

"Sleep tight".

"And don't let the bedbugs bite", I say.

"Bye", he bids.

"Bye".

"Bye".

"Bye", I say again and so we continue this again for almost twelve to fourteen times.

"If this continues then I'm afraid we won't be able to stop", I exclaim with an intense vehemence in my voice, as I am lying on my bed. But it's true that I don't wanna hang up now. 

"Hmm", he just says but I know he's feeling the same.

"Jim".

"Yeah".

"Nothing", I don't know what I wanted to say. I just felt like calling his name.

"Silly!" This makes me chuckle again. I actually love it when he calls me this.

"Okay, I think I should hang up now. And just one bye for each", I note.

"Okay madam. Bye", he bids.

"Bye", I don't wanna hang up.

"Bye", he again says.

"Why did you say again?" I say in a smiling but loud tone.

"I don't know", he chuckles.

"I guess, this Bye is gonna be our unending last saying".

"Hmm", there is a strong feeling running down my nerves right now. I wonder if he's feeling the same or not. 

"Take care Robo. And I should go now".

"Take care", I hang up without saying anything further because I know if I say then I won't be able to stop this whole night. I'm just wondering how I am gonna face his Mom tomorrow.

(Wait wait. Don't go. This is not the end. I made a Quadruple update :) 
Four chapters altogether. Don't forget to vote and comment. Check out the next three.)