intro

Hello, I'm Natalie and welcome to my novel entitled, "He's Different". Before we get into my book, I want to disclose that this fanfiction novel was written back in 2016 when I was quite young and inexperienced, hence why the Hangul is incorrect and there are several grammatical errors. Also I know the romanization on here is absolute ass but I genuinely don't intend to revise them. I know this book wasn't well written when I wrote it but I do not intend to fix any errors as I want to leave it how it was created. *also I'm lowkey lazy haha*

I wanted to inform you all, just to notify a heads up for the grammatical errors. Thank you! :)

I'd also honestly advise you guys to skip ahead to the chapters past the 20's as my story's progression is quite slow and cringy. I'm not correcting any of my past grammatical errors so please bare with me. I hope you guys could enjoy my novel and leave tons of comments and votes, as their highly appreciated.

Remember everything in this novel is clearly adapted from my imagination and fictional. Again, please keep in mind I was very young and unwise when I wrote this novel. Thank you for your time, I hope you enjoy!

~

All my life I was used to getting the short end of the stick. My father was abusive, my mother had passed, and the only thing that kept me from losing my sanity were my best friends. Life was not just about the destination but the path, and I couldn't have felt more free with them. I thought that there's nothing more that I needed. Well that was until I met him. Who would've thought that this boy was just what I needed to truly be set free...

~

Park Jimin, Jeon Jeongguk, Kim Taehyung, and the rest of Bangtan are played as themselves.

Kim Jiyeon is you/main protagonist. The other characters featured throughout this book are fictional and from my vision of creativity.

*cliche, romance, and drama/angst are present in this fanfiction novel.

-

this book is completed.
prepare yourself for a rocky adventure.
Thank you for your time, all love!
-Nat