11

• 11 - TO GET TOO BIG FOR ONE'S BOOTS •
The power of the children of Mousai.

| Nisha's POV |

"Nisha, are you really sure you will still attend the ranking?" Naomi asked for the hundredth time looking at me with concerned.

We are now eating our breakfast. Today's saturday, the day for the ranking battle. I already got discharged yesterday once I woke up near dinner time and Doc Rhein said that I can still attend the ranking but I should make sure that my body rested well and I wouldn't push myself to the limits, fact that I already got in the infirmary for two times. What happened to me yesterday actually ruined my plans for the whole day. I actually wanted to go to the library after training but looks like I'll do that next time. I show them a soft smile. "Of course, I can. Besides I already rest well." I replied.

South sigh. "Just tell us if something's wrong." she said and I quickly nod my head.

"I'll wash the dishes. You three go change already." Naomi said gathering the plates. She's on all ready for the ranking anyway.

"Okie~ wiee! I'm so excited!!" Westley sang running towards her's and South's room while South is just following her behind.

I get inside my shared room with Naomi and since she's washing the dishes I have the room by myself. Obviously. I took a quick shower and after that I wear some black leggings, purple sweatshirt and pair of combat boots. I look at myself on the mirror. Uhm.. should I still even put a powder? I just shrug my shoulders and went out of the bathroom, nonetheless. I grab my pin, ID and phone before walking out of the room. I found Naomi sitting on the couch while watching some show on the TV and the siblings aren't still there. I sit down beside her as I felt her jump. "Oh--! You scared me, Nisha."

I giggles. "Sorry." I leaned my back on the couch as a soft sigh left me. I don't know but I suddenly felt like something bad would happen in the ranking battle.

"Hey are you really okay?" I heard Naomi ask holding my hand. I show her a tight smile.

"I just felt nervous." I told her.

"We're done!!!" the shout of Westley and the way the door of their room where the siblings are slams open made me and Naomi jump out of surprise.

"Can you atleast lower your voice, Westley?" I asked chuckling slightly while Naomi turned off the TV.

"Oops, sorry." Westley shows us a piece sign before she runs towards me and wrapped her hands around my arm, clinging unto me as if her own life is tied to me.

"Let's go. We should have a better view of the ranking battle." South said and we all head to the battle arena which I just heard from South yesterday. Battle arena is in the east wing at the back and Westley said that the arena is really huge.

When we reach the arena, it is almost full of students already even the ranking battle would happen 15 to 20 minutes later and the noise can be heard even from the outside. And since this place is crowded, more crowded than the mall and the hallways since all the students are in one place, the heartbeats around is slowly fogging my senses making my head throbs in pain.

Too much.

I halt from my steps as I let my eyes flickers shut and my hands turns into fists trying not to faint any moment from now.

"Nisha? You okay?" Westley asked and I felt how the three of them surrounded me. I hate this. I hate being this helpless sometimes when I can't control this hearing of hearts abilities of mine.