Chapter 7

Previously: I nearly hit the dashboard as the car came to a instantaneous stop. A seat belt could be heard inching back into its case, as could a door being flung open and feet harshly beating the ground before they halted beside my door. And then my door opened, revealing a fuming Pietro.

"Don't be f**king sorry! Ever!"

A/N Vote, comment, and recommend! Thx Loves! More reads=more updates!

With those five words came a furious man. One with hatred blazing in his eyes and radiating off him in waves.

"Pie-Pietro, beruhige dich! Look at me, Schatzchen!" I lepped out of the car and grasped his heated cheeks in my petite hands, his gruff hands coming up to cup mine.

"Tesoro, non dispiacerti mai! Non per cose che non puoi controllare! Ora, per favore, sali in macchina." He stepped back slowly and ushered me back to my seat.(Sweetheart, don't ever be sorry! Not for things you can't control! Now please, get in the car)

I did as told. Maybe my German flame of resilience flew high, but right now it dwindled to ashes.

The rest of the ride was silent, except for the occasional owl to hoot or rustle in the wind.

"Don!" A gruff voice seemed to grunt through a black box on the drivers side of the car.

And the gates opened.

After we turned off the main road, we went down a paved path between acres of woods. Then there was a stone fence of almost 12feet that seemed to go on for a great distance, and it only had one entrance, a big iron gate that had a large "G" in cursive centered in it.

"Wow... Es ist schon!" My jaw dropped as I took in what Pietro was driving up to.(It's beautiful)

A house.. no, a manor larger than mine lay before us. It stood about three stories up with two balconies on each floor on each side of the front door. A stone fountain glimmered in the golden hue of the landscape lights. Rose bushes surrounded the house on the ground level, and the granite steps leading to the door. Glancing up, I noticed a few white lights in some windows.

He parked the car just a few feet from the steps.

"Come on, Tesoro." Pietro appeared once more by my door, with his hand out to assist me.

"Don!" A woman who appeared in her mid-thirties squeaked from the crack of light that appeared between the huge black double doors.

"Ada," he huffed as he lifted my frozen frame once more. "Avere la stanza di fronte al mio preparato per il nostro ospite. Anche Ella fare budino di riso e inviare Marco al mio ufficio con Gio."(Have the room across from mine prepared for our guest. Also Ella make rice pudding and send Marco to my office with Gio)

He moved swiftly, carrying me up into the house through the huge doors.

It was wundershon!(beautiful)

The foyer was elegant and historical. White marble floors and cream walls with light grey edging. Picture frames of portraits and landscapes hang around the room with gold frame works in twirls and spirals. Directly across from the door was two stairwells leading to the second floor and a gold chandelier glimmered from the ceiling with arch-angelic paintings.

"PIETRO!!" A pitchy female voice cooed from the doorway that lay between the staircases.

Pietro only held me tighter, except he repositioned me so that my limbs wrapped around him and my head faced the door. "Donella, ti rimuoverò da questa famiglia se non riconosci il mio titolo!" His relaxed demeanor changed instantly to a rigidly pissed one. (Donella, I'll remove you from this family if you don't respect my title)

"He's serious this time, Donella," Marco brushed past her with a stern tone before stopping a yard from where we stayed. "Ciao Vi'oria, I'm Marco!" (Hello)

"Ciao, Marco," I attempted to stifle a yawn. Key word: attempted.(Hello)

"Marco il mio ufficio ora!" Pietro growled before starting off for the right stairwell.(My office now)

"Pietro! Where do you think you're going?! And who the hell is she?!" The pitchy voiced woman dressed in a tight shiny gold dress that barely covered her bony butt and named 'Donella' cried out from the floor below.

I yawned again, burying my face in Pietro's neck making him chuckle. "Did you just laugh at me?" I gasped.

"Non," he moved his right hand to hold my thighs up and then used his free hand to unlock and open a single black door that stood alone in the right far corner of the second floor. (No)

"Move yo hands mister!" I lifted my legs higher on his torso, tightening the grip.

"You mova too much!" Pietro grunted as he pushed the door open with me still in his arms.

His office was an office version of him. Simple but deep. Dark but open. Fear-inducing and money making. A large black wood desk sat to the left of the door with a red velvet throne-like chair behind it and two simple brown leather chairs in front of the desk. To the right of the room was a fireplace with a deep mahogany love seat and two arm chairs of the same tint. On either side of the fireplace were built in bookcases full of hardbacks and in front of the fireplace lay a black rug on the white marble.

"Marco, get te curtains!" Pietro called out as he sat me down on the love seat, leaving Marco to walk directly across from the door and pull two large black curtains over a wall-wide window that overlooked what appeared to be a garden maze.

A/N What do y'all think of Pietro's 'Don' side? How about Donella? Marco? Any scenes y'all want?