Chapter 8

"Es ist so du!" I muttered between my laughs at how this room was him and sobs from the nights events.(It's so you)

I know, "I'm a mafia boss! The Schwarz Chief! I'm taught that death and life come and go." I may be the "Boss" and I may be trained to kill and seduce, but I don't take death lightly. When seducing in the cells, I'm in another world. I let my hate and anger reign. Lizzy, Tilly, my parents, Opa, they all died without rhyme or reason. I mean to the people who killed them... maybe, but to me? Nein!

"Marco, get my laptop and bring Gio up because apparently he feels more compelled to be hot with Donna than to do his job!" Pietro growled after hitting a remote that lit the fire. He then plopped down beside me and pulling me to him.

"S-si Don!" Marco squealed as he darted out the black door and slammed it shut.

I did not gulp. Nein. I qualify as an equal to Pietro. And yet, I felt my tear ducts overflow once more as I was left alone with him.

"Why'd tu come back with me?" Pietro whispered, his whiskey breathe tickling my left ear.

I turned to face him with my knees pulled to my chest, my dress riding up a bit higher, and the jacket he leant me being used as a blanket. "Well... if I say I velt safe vou'd not velieve mi."

"That is true, but still. Why me? Why not go home to Oma and your dog?"

His chestnut irises reflected the flames of the fire. Emotionally and literally.

"Pietro please breathe, schon," I lock eyes with him and then slowly curl my arms around his waist, nuzzling my cheek to his chest.(handsome)

He lets out a deep breath once, twice, "Sorry, Tesoro. Just I don't understand why this world is so f**ked up!" He huffs, closing his eyes and pulling me even closer to him. Note, my breasts were now brushing... NO pressing against his side abdomen.

Maybe, six years hasn't allowed the wound to heal? Or maybe unlike with mine where I had Oma and Walter, he had no one?

"P-Pietro?" Pushing myself up and away from him so that I was able to look at him clearly even in the dim lighting of the fireplace, I was fearful now.

Pietro's eyes fluttered open, now calm. Isn't there a calm before the storm? "Tesoro? Victoria what is it?"

I cleared my throat before nervously staring anywhere but at him. "Are-are you... Are you okay?"

"Well-"

The door slamming against the wall stopped him from answering. I attempted to see who or what was going on, but Pietro pulled me to his side, or better yet he pulled me so that I was facing away from the door and only saw his dark shirt. I attempted to move my head, but the sound of feet stomping and the door closing loudly once more stopped me.

I was scared.

"SHE'S NOT THERE! Abbiamo mandato un altro uomo solo poche ore fa, ma nessun risultato! E in cima a quello, Don Pietro, Donella è vagante ubriaco su di te riportando una rag- Oy so ya did?" A semi-beefy well dressed man who stood at about 5'10" being as Marco came up next to him, began ranting until he noticed me held securely in Pietro's arms. (We sent another man only a few hours ago, but no results! And on top of that, Don Pietro, Donella is wandering drunk on you bringing back a girl)

"Enough of this Gio! I know she is not there because she is here! Now, I don't care how drunk Donella f**king gets!" Pietro's voice boomed sternly in the enclosed room, making me hold onto him even more. He breathed as he noticed me presence, which now seemed to calm him. "Take Donella to her room and lock her there. Even better is send her to her house and don't let her leave! Now on the matter of this woman, sit yo a*s down!"

Marco and Gio immediately seated themselves in the armchairs. Marco looking lost in thought, and Gio fearful and furious.

"Pietro?" I mumbled, my head still pushed into Pietro's neck.

Gio gaped at my use of Pietro's first name and then fully registered what I said, "So, b*tch, you speak to Don Pietro with his first name? You must really be a slu-"

No one calls me that. Not in English. Not in German. Not in Italian. Nor in any other freaking language.

"What the f**k did you just call me? Hmm you beschissener b*stard!" I turned towards Gio, eyes shooting daggers and lips in a snarl, but my body still sat in Pietro's lap. (sh*tty)

I do NOT cuss normally! The fact it left my mouth is bizarre! But he pushed my buttons and it's been a rough night!

Pietro smirked. Marco blinked. And Gio grimaced, once more opening his mouth to make a retarded remark about me.

"Gio don't give me any of that bs! Victoria is MY guest for the night! I am YOUR Don! And above-all-f**king-else, DO NOT EVER F**KING DISRESPECT HER!" Ever felt a volcano rumble? Ever heard a angry Tiger growl? Well whether you have or have not, that was Pietro. He seemed to physically vibrate in unreleased fury and his voice came out in a vicious underwear-drenching growl. Well vicious to Gio who seemed to wet his pants like a scared-y cat... but in my case it was HIGHLY arousing.

"Schon, look at me! Tzchen, please! I just wanna go to bed now!" Did I crawl out of his lap and walk away? Did I slap some sense into this boy? Did I slap some respect into Gio? Keine meine Shatze!(Handsome, Sweetheart, No my treasures)

I actually sat back into his chest on the brink of tears, again, and kissed his cheek ever so gently. Pietro leaned into my touch and held me tighter.

"Don, please explain," Gio sounded scared out of his pants after Pietro's snapping at him.

A/N Double updates?! Really Gen? Ja!

Firstly, thanks for reading.

Secondly, vote and comment!

Thirdly, I can't spell properly so autocorrect is my bff!

Fourthly, Opinions on Gio?

How about Victoria's new side?

Even better what y'all think of Pietro? I know I love him!

Love y'all! My cat says 'just keep reading'!