Chapter 22

It was an all to familiar sensation. One I'd felt millions of times over these six years. And yet, it was new and different. The feeling of his rough chin grazing my inner thighs, his silky lips sucking at my wetness. It was familiar and yet unfamiliar. I remembered it, recognized it, and yet it was a unheard of, unfelt, new.

"Are you on the pill, amore mio?" Pietro's chocolaty waves bounced as his head emerged from between my legs. The pure masculinity of the man who had just eaten me out was sky high. Muscles that tended with every movement, collar-length locks that felt like satin to touch, tattoos that spread across his broad chest in intricate designs, each with its own meaning.(my love)

He's called me that before. Yesterday, at some point he called me 'my love' in his highly arousing Italian accent. "Why 'amore mio'? I thought I was 'il mio Tesoro'? Tzchen, explain!"(my love, my darling; sweetheart)

Pietro gazed down at me, his arms propped on either side of my arms due to them still attached to the headboard. His lower half was placed against my core, painfully. "Because, I learned some things in 24hours. One, the love of my life is the Chef. Two, our parents died together and had the same dying wish. Three, we need to do this together. And four, I can't seek your hand in marriage without truly loving you. And that, I do. Are you on the pill?"

"No. You should know that I hate swallowing things that I can't pronounce the ingredients.I barely use Tylenol! The only pill my anemic self takes is iron tablets."

Pietro didn't answer, instead he leaned away and grabbed a small packet that when opened it made a weird foil-ish sound. A condom. A piece of rubber that separates a woman's sexual inner part to a man's sexual extremity. I hate them but love them, I mean, I've had it in me once. Bizarre, I know. I'm twenty four years old and have only had sex once.

He slid it on his length with care, gracefully even! I never seem to fully grasp how large this man was. Never! It was awake too! "Hold still, amore mio."(my love)

Pain shot through me. I felt like my first time, just worse cause I knew the feeling just didn't expect it.

I cried out his name. Then, lifted my eyelids so I could look at him. Observe his masculinity. Dissect his movements.

He never shifted his view, his orbs remained trained on me. On my face. Gazing into my eyes. "I love you, mio Tesoro. Ti amo, amore mio."(my darling. I love you, my love)

It was sensational. Life altering. I am to be wedded to a man who knows how to handle himself in the bedroom. One with dominance and strength, but also passion and love. He would always be top. He'd always be my "Dom", but we would be equal in a sense. He would know I know who I belong to, who I was married to, who I loved. That he was my only. I would also have said knowledge, knowledge that I was his one and only.

"I love you," He began to rock back and forth. He held my hips and stared at my face. His chocolate orbs seemed to swirl with endearment, affection, yearning. 

From fast and controlled to slow and harsh, Pietro brought me to another climax. "May I, signore?"

"Si," and I did. I spasmed below him, a moaning mess, but he didn't stop. He pushed three more times before he himself tensed and released, filling the rubber, groaning in pleasure.

Pulling fully out, he leaned past my head and undid the knot that held my hands. The cool air hit the slightly reddened skin, but I quickly clasped them around Pietro's neck before they got to cold and he moved away. I was able to feel his damp waves from our intimate acts, run my fingers through them, twist and twirl them.

"Undo your ankles," he said in a hoarsely gruff voice, remaining between my legs, meaning when I forced myself up that I had to stretch my sore muscles.

Once they were both freed, I bent my knees and wrapped them around Pietro's waist. "Again?"

And he did it again. Laying me down on the bed he put on a new condom and barged in. No preparation. No warning. Just a husky grunt from him.

I held his head to mine, eyes locked, sweat mixing. The room began to echo the sounds of flesh on flesh, I was grateful for the soundproof walls of this one room. No one could hear us.

"I love you, Pie-"

He kept his gaze on me as his hands shifted to lift my right leg above his arm. That movement silenced me. He had positioned me in a way that he hit the spot, every single time. So when he hit it I couldn't help but scream.

"PIETRO ELIA GIULIANI!" Then one of the biggest climax's coursed through me. Pietro wasn't far behind on that one, he smashed his lips to mine when he hit his.

We laid there, him above me attached at lip, below, and skin to skin, for what felt like hours. The room smelling of arousal and sex. Pietro smelling of pure masculinity.

"I believe we both require a shower now. So shall we?" He climbed off me and stood at the foot of the bed.

"We shall," I sat up and crawled to the edge. Setting my feet on the ground I stood only to wobble and then tumble into Pietro. "Sorry," I mumbled.

He lifted me off the floor and carried me bridal style out of the room, not stopping or caring if we were seen butt naked. Opening the guest room I stayed in he walked directly to the glass shower and stepped in with me. We washed quickly then stepped out to dress. I struggled a bit, but finally I was clad in leggings and one of Pietro's sweatshirts, which he didn't seem to care being as the shirt covered my bum fully. Then he went to dress himself, leaving me to gawk aimlessly at his back.

Here's an update for y'all... I'm tired man. I have another book idea but need to spend time working on it first.

Thoughts? Comments?

Peace~ Gen