Chapter 10

White floor lights filled the long hall with a dim glow. We were on the far right due to his office, so everything went straight from here. Though the walls seemed bare and black with red doors, the white marble and lights slightly lightened the sadistic vibe.

He began to walk. "You don't need to know the rooms, just where you're staying."

"Why not? What's in there?" I asked as we passed the first door on the left side of the hallway.

"My entertainment room."

Ah, so first door after the stairs is entertainment. What! "You, the Don, spend time watching television?!"

"I don't recall saying television, I said entertainment," he gave me a mischievous wink.

"Oh.." So he had those women pleasure him? Why did that... feel like my chest has just been squeezed by a compressor. Was I jealous?!

"Don't be jealous, Tesoro. You're the only one I think of," he continued until he reached a set of double doors on the same wall as the entertainment room, just that was two doors behind us and there were two doors still on this wall ahead. And yet, there seemed to be a bigger set of doors on the other wall. "Even when pleasured by others."

Even when pleasu- oh he really is freaking horny. And obsessed. "And you aren't?"

"This is where you will be staying," he opened the door to the right and walked in.

A yellowish hue automatically filled the room from the fireplace on the far corner of the left wall. Beside the fireplace in the middle of that wall sat a massive queen size bed with deep red sheets and black velvet comforter and pillows.

"This is... my room? Sorry I mean the guest bedroom?" I stared up at Pietro with wide eyes. "Isn't this a bit... you?"

"You haven't seen my room," he walked over to the bed and sat me down then turned and looked straight. "As you can see there's a large glass shower and the toilet and closet are through that red door."

Just as he said directly across from the bed was a large glass door that revealed a shower that seemed to produce water from the ceiling. And next to it was a red door. I stood up on wobbly feet and went to the aforementioned door.

And might I say... I FEEL POOR IN THIS HOUSE!

On the wall that connected to the shower there was an all black toilet and a double sink adjacent to that. To my right though, there hung a large blood red velvet curtain that seemed to place a boundary between the closet and the bathroom. I eased it down the hanging rack a bit so I could see.

And this closet was filled.

Stepping past the curtain, I skimmed across the clothing and glanced in the drawers.

Everything was in my size.

"It's beautiful! Why?" I questioned Pietro once I felt his presence behind me.

"You asked to stay, and I couldn't be a hostile host."

Turning to face him was a struggle now. Sure I had energy once I was given the idea of a room to explore, but now my curiosity was answered and my body drained.

I noticed my knees start to quake and then black dots started to appear. Mama is dead. Vati ist tot. Tilly und Lizzy sind tot. And they are after me.(Vati is dead. Tilly and Lizzy are dead)

I began to fall, bracing for the unconscious sleep I would receive once I hit the floor.

But it never came.

Instead, I noticed two strong arms catch my waist and later move to carry me. I was floating. Someone cared to catch me before I fell, and this wasn't the first time.

A heavy darkness soon weighed me down, stopping my calm floating. A darkness that brought memories of that night, memories of tonight, and memories long forgotten.

"Tesoro! Gesù Cristo donna non addormentarsi! Non stai bene!" Who was that? The voice was deep and drenched in worry. Agonizing pain even. But wh- "Merda! E ' fantastico, cazzo! Ti prego, Victoria, non dormire, cazzo!" (Darling! Jesus Christ woman do not fall asleep! You're not well! Sh*t! That's f**king awesome! Please, Victoria, don't f**king sleep)

Italian. Freaking Italian. Freaking Italian spoken in a deep, furious voice. A voice that was highly arousing.

"PIETRO!" Did I shout that? Was that me?

I found the strength to force my eyes open. Fighting back the heavyweight that lay on my eyelids.

"Don is she okay?!" Marco? He sounded worried.

I tried to open my eyes once more.

"I DON'T F*CKING KNOW IF SHE'LL BE OKAY! Now get the damn doctor and so help me, throw Donella in a cell!" The same deadly arousing voice growled out in an angry tone.

"W-what's wrong Pietro?! Is the b*tch dead? Cause she should die!" A seriously annoying voice squeaked from somewhere around me.

Donella

"Was passiert ist?" Was that me? It sounded so hoarse and dry. (What happened)

I cracked my eyes after defeating the darkness, but was only met with a dim yellow glow.

Pietro's guest bedroom.

I felt the sheets. These were... satin?! I'm not in the guest room. Then-

"Thank God you're awake! You f**king scared me! You fainted but thankfully I caught you and brought you to my room," Pietro filled my limited vision. His face void of emotion, but his eyes swirling with emotion.

Eyes the color of chestnut and yet darkened with a chocolate colored passion.

His room.

6 years ago. Too long since then. Every action and emotion from that night hitting me.

A/N -Vote
-Comment
-Recommend
What y'all think? Thoughts?
Desperate to hear what happened 6 years ago?
Who do y'all see as the cast?
Love y'all! Thanks for reading!