7. Up all night

MAY 25, 2015 

~ALAINA'S P.O.V.~

My eyes slowly blink open, warm rays of sunlight shine through my open curtains

My eyes slowly blink open, warm rays of sunlight shine through my open curtains. I lean over to check my phone. 7:15am. I wasn't meeting my parents for lunch until 12:30pm. I roll over and groan, knowing I was not going to be able to fall back asleep. I slowly get up and decide to take a long shower. 

The thoughts of lunch today started spinning in my mind. I had to tell my adoptive parents about my birth family, and how much I already loved them. I had to tell them I want to continue to see them and build a relationship with them. I also had to tell them that Niall asked me to drop everything and go on tour with him for a month. 

Of course I wanted to just drop everything and be able to tour the world with him! But, I have my life here, my parents, my job, Courtney. I haven't been more than a week without the three of them so how was I supposed to do it for a month. However, the more I think about it the more I know this is such an amazing opportunity. I was able to travel the world and get to bond with my brother. I think this was the moment that I decided I was going to do this. I am going to tour the world with One Direc--

My thoughts are pulled quickly by the now cold water running down my back. Shit! I turn the water off and reach for my towel. I finish drying off putting on my shorts and sports bra and heading back to bed. 

9:27am my phone reads. Great! I lay my head against the head board knowing I still have time to kill. My eyes gaze around my room and lock on my guitar rested on its stand by the mirror. I look at the dark wooden instrument and it reminds me of my carefree teenage years of writing songs in my room, the childhood concerts I put on for my parents. 

I stand over and grab it in my hands sitting on the edge of the bed, resting it on my knee. I slowly strum the instrument that hasn't been touched in years. The fingers on my left hand continue to strum a slow harmony of Free Fallin' by John Mayer. I learned to play this song  when I was 17, it was the first song I performed in front of people at the talent show my senior year of high school. 

buzz buzz 

I place my guitar back on the stand and grab my phone. 

From Court

Good Morning! What time will you be done with lunch? I can come over right after... 

I NEED EVERY DETAIL FROM THIS WEEKEND!!

To Court: 

Probably around 2/2:30! I can text you when I leave! 

*

The rest of the morning consisted of my laying in bed scrolling through Instagram and Twitter. It surprised me to see Niall was trending #HoransMysteryGirl. Pictures from lunch with Greg and my goodbye with Niall at the airport were being posted with everyone curious to who has stole then blonde heart throbs heart. The funny thing was is that I actually was a Horan, however no one has figured out who I was yet and it was all just dating rumors.