21. Together now

(a/n: Hello my lovelies! First I want to say thanks for sticking along the journey to get Harry and Alaina to where they are now! I know it took a while, but I really wanted her character and relationship with others to be established before the romance.

Now about this chapter... this is your only warning about steamy scenes, there will be more stuff coming up in the story so if you are not into that feel free to skip past.

Last thing... in this chapter if its italicized it is a flashback! Okie dokie I'll stop now. )

JULY 5, 2015

~COURTNEY'S P.O.V~

Ughh god why does my head hurt so bad? Who left the blinds open? What time is it?

I roll over on my side and feel a body next to me. Oh my goooddddd who is that?! How did I get here? Opening my eyes I see a set of brown hair on the pillow next to me. His tattooed arm slung over my stomach.

I slowly wiggle out of bed trying my best not to wake him up. Making my way into the bathroom I look into the mirror at my reflection. I look like trash, my hair is fucked, my eyes are red, my face oh don't even get me started on that right now. And my neck, oh my god my neck! There are a bunch of purple marks making their way to my chest. I am all marked up.... What the hell happened last night?

Turning the faucet on, I cup my hand making a small pool of water. I lean down and splash the water on my face. I reach for the towel next to me and dry my skin off. I see the shower in the reflection of the mirror and that's when the memories start to flood back.

Everyone else had gone to bed, we were the only ones left awake. We had all been drinking all night and were definitely fucked up. Niall and Liam were passed out on the couch. Alaina made her way to her bed with Harry's help. And that left Louis and I, alone. We were sitting out by the pool, the fireworks a long memory at this point.

He asked me if I wanted to smoke with him and I would never turn down a joint, especially with Louis fucking Tomlinson. We were sitting out by the pool, alcohol in our veins and weed in our brains. Both of us talking mad shit I couldn't even remember what. The next thing I know were both in the pool fully clothed laughing our asses off.

Oh god! I sit on the toilet bringing my head down to my hands. I royally fucked up.

Louis offered me his room since we figured Al and Harry were probably in the one we were sharing, I knew she wouldn't be the type to go to Harry's room. Once we got in the room, I made my way to the attached bathroom and started stripping down of my soaking wet clothes. Without thinking Louis opened the door but was quick to turn away. Unsure of what universal force possessed me to say it but I told him I didn't mind.

I stepped into the shower feeling the hot water run down my back, looking through the fogged glass I see Louis grab his tooth brush and started bushing his teeth. Once he spit the tooth paste and rinsed his mouth out he looked over to me. "Um... let me know when you're done in here love."

"Wait..." I said and he turned back to face me. "You can join me if you want" I add.

Oh my god! It's my fault I'm the one that started it! I took advantage of him... oh no!

I can see the hesitation in his eyes, "Court you're not in your right mind. I mean shit, I've been thinking about it a lot but I can't do this to you." he said.

Opening the shower door I step out and make my way over to him. Standing in front of him, my full body on display for his eyes. Looking up to him my brown eyes meeting his blue ones. I raise myself on my toes. "I want this" I whisper "I want you."