25. Falling

(a/n: OMG OMG OMG! WE MADE IT!! This chapter is the reason the WHOLE book is set in this time period... well that and long hair harry is my favorite.

I am also a perfectionist when it comes to writing concert chapters.. I spent like two hours watching videos from the San Diego show to try to make it as realistic as possible. 

I attached all the moments I described at the end so feel free to watch them after each scene or at the end of the chapter! )

July 9, 2015- San Diego 

~ALAINA'S P.O.V.~ 

It has been a few days since the zoo-tastrophe and my night with Harry. Overall the last two days the boys have been busy with rehearsals and photo shoots. Tonight is the start to the One Direction North American leg of their tour, and they boys are so excited to be performing again. Though I couldn't wait for the show I was a bit sad since this was the last show I would be with them for. Courtney and I had our tickets booked for tomorrow afternoon back to Miami. 

I was also a bit worried about Harry and I, we hadn't labeled anything and the whole topic hasn't come up since that night, I also haven't pushed anything on my side since I don't think that's a topic I want to try to figure out. Even though Court and I had our own hotel room, most nights I would end up at Harry's and end up staying over there anyway. It just felt good to be able sleep with each other. And I do mean just sleep! We would just cuddle and kiss and have these amazing conversations about life, music, art, movies, honestly anything. I have gotten used to this and now I am going to leave. 

Niall said I was welcome to come to any show I wanted but I still had my life back home, my job, my friends, my parents. So I knew I had to have a little mental reality check tonight so tomorrow wouldn't be so hard. But it can wait until then, tonight is Courtney's first One Direction concert so I was very excited to take her along. 

"Ahhh!" I heard Courtney yell. "I can't find anything to wear!" 

I get up from bed and make my way over to where she is with her suitcase. "Well we don't want to look like we are trying too hard" I laugh. "plus the boys attire usually consists of T-shirts and jeans." 

"Yeah... but this is the first concert you are going to where people know you are Niall's sister! And this is also the first show where you and Harry have been together!" she says. 

I roll my eyes, "first we are not 'together' so no to that! But on the whole being his sister so people will be looking thing you are right so I will make sure I look decent" I tell her. 

As I look through her suitcase I see her black jeans and a white crop top. I pull them out for her and go to grab her jean jacket. Her jacket is a light denim and has some patches on it and it fits her good. "Wear that!" 

"Oohh that's cute together! I'll just add my boots and its perfect!" she says excited for the outfit. 

Moving over to my bag I grab out my strapless black leather dress that has a bunch of zippers on it. I try it on and it fits nice but I know being at the concert in a strapless dress is not ideal. 

"Why don't you just out a t-shirt underneath it?" Courtney suggests. 

I look through my bag and find a plain white shirt. I laugh to myself as I put it on knowing its Harry's that I stole from his house. The sleeves are a little long so I roll them up once. After a once over in the mirror added my rings and I was happy with the look. 

Courtney and I finish our make-up and hair, mine is straight with a few pieces wavy and I did Court's in a cute high pony with a few stands loose.