27. To a good night and bad decisions!

(a/n: Hi!! Here is a little surprise chapter for you all!
First I want to say THANK YOU to all the readers you guys are amazing and I love each and every single once of you! 
Also... If you are wanting to keep up with updates from the story and extra pictures follow Alaina on Instagram @alaina.p.anderson (Since she is going to be joining the boys back on tour there will be a lot of pictures and videos on there! I will also be doing a Q&A on there soon!!) 
Lastly, I wanted to say that I love all of your comments!! they literally make me smile so so so much!! There are big things coming up and I would love to hear your thoughts/reactions, so don't be afraid to add them :) 
OKAYYYY!! ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!)  

July 11, 2015

~ALAINA'S P.O.V~ 

"I honestly hate you for this!" I shout through the bathroom door. 

"Oh shut it, you know you were curious too and just needed a little push!" Courtney shouts back.  "Now hurry I want to see the outfit!" 

I was currently trying on the fifth outfit that Court picked for my lunch with Zayn. I still don't know why I hadn't shut this whole thing down, I guess part of me was curious to meet him. 

"You better like this because I am not changing" I say opening the bathroom door and walking back in to the  room. 

I see Courtney jump up form bed and clap her hands together. "Perfect!" she says. "Now hurry up you don't want to be late." 

I was wearing a floral crop top and some denim shorts, its was the perfect mix of "cute but not desperate" as Courtney described it. I grabbed my purse and phone and headed out the door. 

Zayn and I planed to meet Santoroni in Miami Beach for lunch

Zayn and I planed to meet Santoroni in Miami Beach for lunch. The drive was only 10 minutes from my place so I wasn't too worried about traffic. After I arrived I checked in with the hostess and she took me to my table, and that was after the judgmental look she gave me. 

The place was nice, the blue walls and white accents really added to the beach feel. It was on the first floor of a hotel so I was able to see the pool and beach from my table. Zayn still wasn't here but I did show up a few minutes early. 

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. 

From Sam:
Hey! Saw you are back in town, any chance you are free to grab a bite? Miss you :)

Sam's message made me smile, I really did miss him. We have been friends since 8th grade. We met in our theater class and really hit it off. He was my best guy friend, since the roll of best friend was taken by Court.

To Sam:
Hiii! Miss you too. How about you can come over tonight for some pizza and drinks?

From Sam:
Sounds good to me! I'll bring the wine.

"Alaina?" An accent calls causing me to close my phone and look up.

I am met with a pair of deep brown eyes, and a big smile. "Hi! Yeah that's me."