11. Krazy Karaoke

We make our way out of the restaurant. Liam found a bar that has Krazy Karaoke nights on Fridays. It was a short walk through the cobbled streets of Brussels. We were stopped by a few fans, but all were respectful of out time and left after a short talk and picture.

As we walk into the crowded bar, I see the boys making their way over to the bar and I find a small booth in the corner. The booth could probably fit the four people comfortably but it would be a tight squeeze for the five of us. I smile as I see green eyes and brown curls making his way over to me.

"Here you go Angel." Harry tell me as he hands me a drink and slides in next to me in the booth. I scoot all the way over to the end my by the wall. Harry scoots around the corner and sits close.

"Thank you" I reply smiling up at him.

The other boys file in to the booth, Niall then Louis and lastly Liam.

"Oi, can you lot scoot in a little more" Liam asks over at us, half of his body not in the booth.

I move my body up against the wall of the booth and Harry takes a scoot over towards me, our legs now pressed on one another. The contact makes my body hot, really hot. My cheeks flush as I look over at his profile. I see this lips moving as he talks, not able to focus on what he is telling Louis. The way his jaw clenches when he closes his mouth and his jawline becoming sharper with the movement.

"--- right Lains... Lains? Laina!! ALAINA!" Niall shouts

"Huh?" I look over to him realizing I have not heard a thing he said.

"You're going to sing a song right?" Niall repeats.

"Oh... Um I don't know." I reply, I mean I know I'm not a bad singer, definitely better than Courtney, but I mean these boys are professionals and I feel like singing in front of them would be so embarrassing .

Liam looks over to me and says,"Ahh come on love. It will be so fun!"

"Please! Please! Please!" Niall raises his hands together up by his chest and gives me his best attempt at puppy dog eyes. I shake my head looking at him knowing I won't ever be able to say no to my little brother!

I sigh, "Fine but I'm only doing one song!"

"YES! Okay will go sign you up right now!" Niall says as he scoots out of the booth, Liam and Louis standing so he can exit. and I laugh at his excitement.

"Can't wait for you to serenade me" Harry leans down and whispers before turning and sliding across the booth so I can get out. I can feel the heat travel up my cheeks as I look to the floor walking past the boys .

I walk over to Niall and see him talking to the DJ. "Alright... what's the damage?" I ask him.

"I picked a classic for you...I Wanna Dance with Somebody!" He says smiling down at me.

The song cuts out. "ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! Next up for our Krazy Karaoke we have Alaina Anderson!" The DJ says into his mic.

A small applause comes from the bar. I look over to my brother and he gives me a thumbs up and a big smile.