23. Night Changes

(a/n: Hello! When I planned this chapter it was supposed to be a cute short one before their concert but my brain said SIKE! So I decided to roll with it and see where it lead me and I am okay with it hahah. But I didn't want it all in this chapter so I broke it up into 2 chapters! Anywayyyy here is this update :)

JULY 6, 2015

~HARRY'S P.O.V~

We arrived in San Diego last night and we had a couple of days before the show and the start of the new leg of the tour. All of us were staying in a Hotel, we booked out the top floor. Since we were here for a while, we all got our own rooms, while Alaina and Courtney were sharing one, but I knew they didn't mind.

Last night was a very chill night and we just all hung out in Niall's room until around 1 am and everyone made their way back to their respective rooms. I ended up asking Alaina to come to my room for a bit and we just talked while watching a movie. She ended up falling asleep and I didn't mind having her stay with me. The past two nights we've slept in the same bed and it feels good. Something about her just makes me feel so comfortable and at home.

Today we all had plans to go to the San Diego Zoo together. I knew I had to wake Alaina up soon, but she just looks so cute when she sleeps. But she will probably be annoyed with me if I do not give her enough time to get ready.

I begin slowly running my fingers through her short blonde hair, tucking it behind her ear. I can see her eyes start to move, as they flutter open, I am met with a pair of blue eyes that I can't help but stare it.

"Good Morning" Alaina says as she leans up and plants a kiss on my lip. "Watching me sleep this morning?"

"Yes, you looked to cozy to wake up." I tell her honestly.

She snuggles into my arms, "well you are very cozy Haz."

I plant a small kiss in her head. "As are you Angel, but we do have to get up and get ready for our adventure today."

Alaina groans and squeezes me tighter before letting go. She kicks her legs off the side of the bed and stands walking over to get her desk to get her phone and jacket. I stand making my way to her and grab her hand.

Once we are standing at the door, I can't help but look at her soft lips, unable to control myself I lean down and cup her cheeks in my hands. I plant a kiss on her lips unable to stop myself from smiling. "I'll see you soon Angel!" I add a final kiss before she walks out.

I make my way to shower and change to get ready for this day with everyone. Once I finish showering, I slip on a pair of black jeans and a white almost sheer button-down shirt with small black dots all over it, leaving the top few buttons undone. I grab my sunglasses and a brown hat and call it a day.

We all decided to meet in Niall's room before we headed out so now, we were just waiting for the girls to arrive

We all decided to meet in Niall's room before we headed out so now, we were just waiting for the girls to arrive. The four of us talked about the plans for the day and things we wanted to do but the topic quickly changed over to me.