20. Baby, You Light Up My World

(a/n: THANK YOU FOR 2k! You are not ready for this one...)

JULY 4, 2015 

~ALAINA'S P.O.V.~ 

I am woken up by a body jumping on the bed on top of me. "OH MY GOD!" Courtney screams. 

"Ughh dude!" I groan pushing her off of me pulling the covers over my face. 

She rips the sheet back leaving only the pillow next to me to block my eyes from the sun. "Oh no, you don't get to hide from this!" She pulls the pillow off throwing it across the room. 

Sitting my self up, I push my hair out of my face. "What is it now Court?" 

"Tell me why I walk into our room this morning around 6am and a certain Mr. Harry Styles has you wrapped in his arms? Hmm?" she questions. 

I groan throwing my head back. "Well tell me why a certain Mr. Harry Styles isn't next to me right now? Hmm?" I turn it back on her. 

"Well it's not my fault I walked in here and was ready to just crawl in bed but when I saw him I tried to leave as quietly as I could. But a few minutes later he came down past the sitting room and into the kitchen." she explains. 

Ugh. Thanks a lot Courtney, now he probably feels even more awkward about last night. "And the reason you are waking me up right now is?" I quickly try to change the subject. 

"Oh yeah! We're leaving for the boat in about an hour so I figured I should get you up so you can get ready." she tells me as she walks towards the closet. "I'm also stuck on what to wear today"

I stand up from the bed and make my way into the en-suite bathroom. I splash some water across my face and pull my hair up into a bun and brush my teeth.

 Walking back into the room Courtney has two bikinis laid out. "Which one?" she asks. 

"Um... the white top" I tell her. "But match it with those patterned bottoms." 

She nods grabbing the pieces and a black cover up and heading into the bathroom. 

Going through my suitcase I find a white dress with some red flowers embroidered in it. I put on a light pink bikini underneath and call it a day. I pull out my black purse throwing in some sunscreen, sunglasses and my black New Orleans hat I have had for years. 

Courtney comes out changed grabbing her purse as we make our wait downstairs. Dropping my bag on the couch I head to the kitchen looking for something to eat. 

I find Harry in the kitchen wearing a very bold button up shirt. It's blue printed with waves and palm trees. To my surprise hes has made blueberry pancakes with strawberries.

"Sticking to the good old red white and blue theme I see" I say to Harry. 

He turns and looks up me surprised of my presence.