8. On The Road Again

a/n: that picture gives me  payne :(

June 5, 2015

~ALAINA'S P.O.V.~

It's been a little over a week since I told Niall that I wanted to join him on tour. My life has been hectic trying to prepare for a month away. I have had to move clients around so my work schedule was extra crazy, but I am all set to miss a long period of time away. Silvia and Justin have agreed to take a few clients in return for a shirt from one of the concerts.

I think I struggled the most with packing, Niall told me I could only bring two suitcases so trying to find appropriate nice outfits and casual clothes was the biggest struggle. Thankfully Courtney was there as a second perspective helping me choose.

As I walk through the airport terminal I am very excited to in Cardiff for the start of the tour. Niall said I would be arriving just in time to head to the venue and hang out a bit before the show but that we wouldn't get much time together until after.

I was worried that I would be alone during the show but Niall and said that some of the other boys family were coming to the show since it was close and they wouldn't be back until September. I was a bit nervous to meet other family members and friends since I have only known Niall for 2 weeks.

I pick up my two suitcases from the baggage check and look up to see a very large man with dark brown hair holding up a sign 'Alaina Anderson'. I make my way over to him slowly, he was a very intimidating guy.

"Hi, I'm Alaina" I say quietly looking up at the man towering over me.

He looks down, "Passport?" he says.

"Um.. What?" I question.

"Passport, I need to see your passport to confirm your identity." He states firmly, his Irish accent strong.

I reach into my purse, "Oh yeah, here you go." I hand him the document. He looks over it and hands it back to me.

"This way." He moves is arm out and gestures towards the exit.

We walk over to a large black SUV, a driver is standing outside leaning on the rear door. The large man opens the door as I slide in. I see the driver taking my bags and placing them in the trunk before making his was to the right side of the car. Oh I forget they drive on the other side of the road here.

"Well Alaina," a voice pulls me from my observation. "Sorry for being all intimidating back there, you know body guard, gotta put on the look." He says smiling at me. I was really taken a back by the fact that this giant was talking to me this way.

"Oh, It's alright. You were just doing your job" I tell him, meaning every word.

"Well I'm Paul. The boys body guard, tour manager, babysitter, maid, you name it I do it." he smiles.

I feel my body relax as the car ride becomes more casual. "Very nice to meet you. I am very thankful to be able to come along for the next few weeks."

"Oh everyone is so excited to have you! When we heard the news it was great to know there was going to be an addition to our family" As he tells me this I have a feeling that he is someone I would be able to trust throughout this hectic month. "Well the boys are currently at sound check and that should be done by the time we get to the venue. I will have your bags taken to the hotel for you. I would just grab whatever you will wear tonight out of your bag."

I am extremely grateful to hear more information about this day since Niall hasn't given me much to work with.

*