26. Goodbyes are bittersweet

(a/n: OMG 4K reads! Who allowed this? THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Also Alaina's instagram is @alaina.p.anderson I am always posting extra little pictures and stuff of there too!!)

July 10, 2015 

~Harry's P.O.V~ 

Waking up this morning was not something I wanted to do. Today was the day Alaina was leaving. I knew when I asked her out back in Sweden that she wouldn't always be with us, but this day felt so far way. And now its here.

Alaina hasn't waken up yet but I don't think I want her to because then I know she will start wanting to go get ready to pack and I really don't want that.  I wish I could freeze time right now and just keep her with me. Its honestly in this moment that I know Louis is right, I am in too deep and there isn't any turning back now. 

I can feel her start moving next to me and I am quick to close my eyes again, hoping that maybe she will go back to sleep. However, she does not. I can hear her phone buzzing on the night stand. I feel the bed rise and I know she's awake now. 

"Hello?" her morning voice a little deeper than normal. 

"Yeah sorry I was sleeping" she pauses. "Oh it's okay mom, I had my alarm for 8:30 anyway." I hear her hum along while her mom talks. "The flight leaves at 4:45 our time." Another pause. "That would be great! And I miss you too" She laughs a bit. "Yes I will tell you all about him" 

I can't help but wonder who she is referring to. Has she told her mom about me? "Niall's doing good too." So it was about me. "He's asleep right now, and no nothing happened. But I don't want to wake him up so I will talk to you later." One more pause but this time I can't take the smile off my face. "Love you too. Bye!" 

"Oh you are soo gonna get it." I hear and quickly after I feel Alaina jump on top of me. "You think you are so sneaky eavesdropping on my phone call?" I quickly pull the pillow and cover my face and start to fake snore hoping she would leave me alone. 

"That's how you want to play Harold? Game on" she says. 

Should I be worried? 

I am not sure what to expect but I fell her get off the bed and I hear the bathroom door close.  Okay was not expecting that. I wake a few moments and before lifting my pillow up to take a look around but right on cue the door opens and I try to return to my position as quickly as possible. 

The covers are pulled back slightly next to me and I feel Alaina's body scooting closer. The next thing I know she is straddling me and begins kissing my neck. Her kisses are slow and wet, with each movement her mouth sucks slightly on the skin with her tongue following quickly after with pleasure. "Oh if only Harry was awake... the things I would want to do with him" she teases and her kisses get lower and lower. Her kisses now going over the swallows on my chests. I can't even see her and I am already getting so turned on. The bulge in my boxers growing with each kiss. I know this is her whole plan to get me all riled up but I can't help that it is working.

I play along for about 45 seconds but then I can't help it. I throw the pillow that was covering my face across the room and flip Alaina in one swift movements so she's now underneath me. 

"Oh you're awake" she says playing innocent. 

Her small body is pressed underneath me and my arms are propped up next to her head as I lay directly above her. "You are being very naughty this morning Angel." 

She giggles underneath me, "Who me? I haven't been doing anything." 

"Oh I know you haven't angel, but that little devil in you has." I whisper leaning down into her ear. "I knew she would come out at some point."