12. Devil's Dance

(a/n: Surprise! We have a new cover and a new name! Though I loved Suddenly Horan, it just didn't feel right. SO... now I'm calling it FOR YOUR EYES ONLY! This is still the same story and will continue the way I planned I just wanted to spice it up a bit. Well let's get on with it! )

JUNE 19, 2015

~ALAINA'S P.O.V.~ 

My phone buzzes waking me up from my sleep, I look to see its Courtney calling me. I groan and slide the bar on the bottom of the phone. I see Courtney's face appear, she seems to be dressed in sweats. Her brown hair in a messy bun, and a glass of wine next to her. "Hello Alaina! Long time no talk!" She says to me. 

"Ugh Courtney, why are you calling me at 4am?" I ask her. 

Her eyes widen at me, "Oh Shit! Its 4am, I thought it was 9... guess my math skills aren't the best right now. " 

"Well I'm awake now, so how can I help you today?" 

She sips a drink from her glass and sets it back on the table. "Well I need to know where you stand with Mr. Harry Styles! You told me about what happened that night at karaoke, and the adorable new nickname he gave you, so have there been any more encounters? You have kept me in the dark for like a week now!" She begins to ramble on. 

"Well things have been good, the last few shows were amazing. As for Harry moments their haven't been any. I don't think we have been alone for even a second since that night." I explain to her. "You have to remember I am not here for Harry I am here  for Niall, my brother!" 

Courtney rolls her eyes, "Yes I know that but my Halaina fantasy needs to be kept up to date." 

"I'm sorry, what is a 'Halaina'?" I question. 

"Harry and Alaina, makes Halaina. I totally ship it!" She tells me all too excited. 

I can't help but laugh at her childish thought. "Court that's never going to happen so get it out of your head!" 

buzz buzz

From Niall: 

Good Morning! I know you wont see this until later but the guys and I are heading to a radio interview. And I am not happy to be up at this hour! 

However... I am happy to invite you out to a club tonight with us after the show! So dress nice and I'll see you at the venue!

To Niall: 

Well Courtney called me a few minutes ago so I am unfortunately awake. But sounds like fun! See you then. 

"Well Court, I am going back to bed because Niall said we are going clubbing tonight so that means I will be up late." I say going back to our Face-time. 

I hear a high pitched scream from the other end of the screen. "OMG OMG!! This is the perfect time to make a move on Harry! Please wear the red dress!! Please!!?" 

"Okay, okay! Only if you let me go back to sleep--" I am cut off by the call ending. And I could not have been happier. I toss my phone back on the side table of the hotel bed and close my eyes. 

*