Jacob Chesley

Jacob Chelsey. Now where do I start with you? A guy with his future set and stoned. A football scholarship at one of the top colleges. Loaded with everything and anything a spoiled teen would ever want. But you're not nice. You could almost be the devil himself. A guy with a million secrets. Now what are we gonna do about that? We all know you wouldn't want Heidi to find out what you do behind her back. But of course you made that very clear when we last seen each other. 

"I'll kill you if you tell anyone, you will regret ever messing with me."

I couldn't help but laugh. You have been watching to many high school drama movies. But what you did afterwards, I didn't find very funny. 

I was out at Tony's Diner just minding my own business. That was until you pulled up. A grey Lykan Hypersport parked in a handicap spot. I had always known you were a jerk, but never knew you could be a retard. The car stuck out like a sore thumb at a run down place like this. 

You could hear the music come from the car as you open the door. Some of the people around me complained and cursed at you.  You stepped out with a big grin on your face. I watched as you walked around to the other side and opened the door. The waitress walked over with my food and placed it down with a smile. 

"Enjoy."

A burger, some fries, and a milkshake laid in front of me. As I took the first bite of the burger a chime went through the quiet diner. Looking up, i could see the back of a girl in our football teams jacket. It was obvious that it was yours, because you walked in after her. Placing your arm over her shoulder, you both walked over to the corner booth. Once she sat down I noticed she didn't look like who I thought she was. She had long blonde hair and was like a stick. 

I don't think you noticed me, at least not yet. I asked the waitress for a menu and decided to use it to hide my face. Every now and the, I'd peak over to see what was going on. There were times when I noticed your hand go somewhere it shouldn't be and her give you the same treatment in return. I almost lost my dinner. You weren't that far away from me, so I could almost hear what you two were talking about. 

"How was swim practice baby?" You asked her.

"It would of been better if you were there," she slowly moved her hand up your shirt, "could of helped me into my swim suit."

You kept at it for a few minutes until the waiter came to take your orders. I knew I had to do something, I had to prove something. I decided to take my phone out and take a photo, but I forgot to turn the flash off. Once it went off you looked my way. As fast as i could, I paid my bill and walked out. But you decided to follow me. I was about to get into my car until you dragged me out. You threw me into the brick wall and held me there.  

"Long time no see Jasmine," you whispered. You probably knew if anyone heard you, you'd be in trouble. I went to give you a smart remark but instead you did something unspeakable. You placed your hand somewhere where you shouldn't and squeezed. 

"You wanna tell me what a girl like you is gonna do with a photo of me? Sell it? Touch yourself?"

You gave me the creeps when you talked like that. Your grip got tighter and I tried to push your hand off with my hand but you were stronger than me. And you knew that. You used that to your advantage. 

"She'll find out sooner or later you jackass," I whispered through the pain.

"She's not gonna find out shit."

I watched as you took out something shiny from your back pocket. And then pain. You had placed a pocket knife onto my collar bone and dragged it until it broke the skin. 

"Take this as a warning. If I find out you told anyone I'll kill you. You will regret ever taking that photo bitch."

You let me go and allowed me to fall to the ground. I placed my hands between my legs thinking that'd make the pain go away. I could hear a females voice and then yours followed by footsteps. And then silence.