Noon 3

They placed me in the back of the car and drove off. I watched as they kept James from coming any closer. The school kept getting smaller and smaller as we drove away from it. The two cops talked among themselves. Paying little attention to me. I laid back in the seat and tried to just relax. I wondered how they can make something go from a suicide to a murder. It didn't make any sense. 

They drove for a few hours before we reached the police station. One of cops opened the door and pulled me our. She had a very tight grip. She lead me into the station and down a hallway of doors. We stopped at one and she opened the door. She pushed me down into the seat and walked out. 

I waited for what feels like an hour before my father walked through the door. He was my lawyer but I don't remember then giving me a chance to call him. He didn't look happy. 

"Don't say anything and don't answer any questions." 

He took a seat right next to me and didn't say another word. There were times where I could feel him looking over at me. It got very uncomfortable. 

Another hour passed and I could tell my father was getting impatient and wanted to get out of here. There wasn't anything to do. Like they'd want you to keep yourself busy. The door opened and two people walked in. Without saying anything, the one in a cop uniform pulled me up and put some cuffs onto me.

"What are you doing? You haven't even questioned her yet!" My father yelled as he got up as well. No one said a word until he asked again. 

"We have two people confess to who killed Jasmine Stimle. Ashton James and Ariel Perez have confessed, you will be sent to our office for further questioning," the guy that looked like a detective. 

I couldn't believe it, they blamed it on me. Why would they do that?! This got me angry and I started to scream at them. They were making a mistake. How could they believe two people? Nothing makes sense. Did Jacob say anything? Was he in on it too but just didn't say anything?

We walked to the front and I looked at the holding cells. That was when I seen her. Ashton James, a little fucking liar. I looked around to see if I could see Ariel but she wasn't there. I didn't not want to give them the same speech twice.  

"You bitch! How could you?! Why would you do that?! I didn't do anything to you! I trusted you!" I yelled as i tried to break free from their grip. 

This isn't fair. This can't be happening. It's not my fault. I didn't do anything. Why can't they see that? 

No one here is innocent