Morning 4

"Did Octavia kill Jasmine?" He asked. 

I played dumb. I knew what he was talking about. Ash did what I told her do to. Make them suspect someone else. Get the spot light off of everyone. Make it easy for us to escape without looking suspicious. My lawyer was very useless, she never said a word. 

"What? I don't know what you're talking about." Maybe i was playing a little too dumb.  

"Someone told us that Octavia killed Jasmine. And they brought you up. Can you explain this."

I knew I had to think of something close to what Ash said. If i didn't  get at least close, we were screwed. I needed to save everyone. Or at least me and Ash. 

"Octavia came to me and my girlfriend with a problem."

"And what was this problem?"

"Jasmine said she was going to expose her for the slut that she is and told us she needed to do something before she does." 

I made sure to put a lot of hate in the word 'slut'. I think he got the hint. I didn't really like Octavia, at least, not anymore. If Ash would of died, I was ready to blame her for murder. 

"Where were you on the night of September 16th?" He asked. 

"I was with Ashton. She can vouch for me. We were at her place watching movies."

He wrote some things down but it didn't seem like a lot. For a few more minutes, he didn't say a word and neither did my useless lawyer. I don't know what was up with her. She never told me a damn thing. Did what I say to her really do a number on her? If that's the case, she a pussy. 

"Ms. Perez, do you think anyone we brought in knows anything about how Jasmine died?" 

Was this a trick question? I just told this guy that only me and Ashton know. Why would he ask me this. 

"No"

After a few more questions, he left and so did my useless lawyer. The guy told me to stay here until an officer come for me. So again, i waited and i waited, until one came. While i was walking out, I seen Jacob walk out of his room. We said our hellos and kept going. I heard someone yell. I recognized who it was and couldn't help but smile. Octavia wasn't happy. I realized that she was yelling at Ash. 

"A bitch just never knows when to stop."