Morning 1

I woke up to a person sleeping next to me. She still had on her hoodie on and some pajama pants on. She was still asleep. I got up slowly so I didn't wake her. Walking to the bathroom, I turned the knob and began getting undress. The water was cold on my skin as I got in. The water hitting my skin gave off a tingle. I make sure I get all of my hair wet, but then I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I look behind me and notice Ash. She didn't say anything, she only laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my waist. I decided to do something other then shower. 

I was flipping some pancakes down in the kitchen. Mr. James had already left before we woke up. So it was just me and Ashton. I checked my phone and seen that Octavia never answered my text. Then I decided to send her the link. The moment I sent it she responded. I closed my phone and finished cooking. 

I was setting my plate up when I heard a crash come from upstairs. Before I walked upstairs I heard someone yell 'fuck' and i recognized the voice. I ran up and opened the door. 

"God Ash, what did you do?!" 

She turned around and looked at me. She had tears going down her face. I watched as she turned around and start picking something off of the ground. I slowly walked to where I could see. A picture frame was in pieces. 

"Sh-she won't leave," she starts laughing as she picks up her pace, "she keeps saying things in my head, it keeps going." She makes a hand motion around her head. 

"Hey, how about you let me do this," I state as I moved next to her and go to pick some up. 

"No, I need to do it, just leave. I don't want you here." 

Her words hurt in a way. I watched as she pulls her hand back. I didn't know what had happened until I noticed the blood on the broken glass. I grabbed her arm to check but before I could she pulled her hand back. 

"Leave dammit!" She screamed. 

I looked at her for a second. Her saying that hurt even more. I didn't want to start a fight so all I did was nod my head and leave. I closed the door behind me and walked downstairs. When I got down, I noticed Octavia. I wiped my face and waited. That was before the front door opened again. 

"And here i though you'd be at school with a cock 3 inches down your throat."

"Oh fuck you Jacob I don't do that everyday, unlike you." 

They started to argue. I just stood there. I had mixed feelings. I was angry but I felt like crying. And their voices started to get annoying. 

"Get rid of it," I said as I pointed to the computer that was left on the kitchen table. 

I remembered the breakfast I made for myself. I decided to throw it away. I couldn't stomach it. Jacob started working on getting rid of the video. I didn't pay much attention to him or Octavia. Jacob said something and Octavia respond. But I didn't catch anything. I walked back over to Jacob and opened another video. I told him to get rid of this one too. 

I walked into the living room and checked my bag to make sure I had everything. Octavia was looking at her phone. She looked like she was waiting for someone to message her. I decided to take this opportunity to talk with her. 

"Me and Jacob are going to go to the game, you will stay here with Ashton. Check up on her every couple of minutes and whatever you do, do not leave before we come back."

"Why do I have to watch her? She's a grown woman, she can take care of herself!" She argued. I knew she wasn't going to let this happen without a fight. 

"Because you have nowhere else to be."

I got up and walked back into the kitchen to check to see if Jacob was finished. But instead of Jacob being at the table, he was leaning on the counter talking to someone. When I realize who it was, I grabbed her arm and dragged her upstairs. Once we were in her room, I decided to change into my own clothes. 

"I'm going to leave with Jacob to go to the game, Octavia is going to stay here with you," I said as I looked through my bag. 

"I don't need a babysitter." I heard the bed creak as she sat down. 

"You do, and to make sure you don't do anything," I walked into the bathroom and grabbed any pill bottle I could find, "you won't be needing these." 

"You can't take those!" She tried to give me reasons on why I shouldn't take them but I wasn't going to buy it. To get her to quiet down, I gave her a kiss and walked out. 

"I'll be back in a few hours, be good." 

I walk back down stairs and nod to Jacob. We head for the door. Jacob was ahead of me. I watched as he made his way to his car. Before I walked out, I looked at Octavia.

"Stay here."

When I closed out, I heard her bark. 

Me and Jacob reached the school and you could hear the band playing. I jogged to the locker room and made sure to change into my uniform. I knew Heidi was going to be here. And I knew if she seen me, I'd get chewed out. So I made sure I wasn't seen by anyone. 

I watched as they football team started to play. I made sure to keep Heidi in my peripheral vision. I started to notice that something was wrong. She started to look unstable. I heard a scream. When I looked to where it came from, Heidi was on the ground. I ran over to her and so did Jacob. 

We were able to get Heidi into the car. It was quiet. When we reached her place, I stayed in the car while Jacob took her inside. I grabbed my phone and called Octavia. I needed to tell her I'd be back early and I needed to check in on Ash while I wasn't busy. The phone rang but it soon went to voicemail. If she wasn't going to answer, I might as well try the one I want to check up on. I put her number in and called her. But the same thing happened, it went straight to voicemail. I started to get worried, one of them should've answered. I need to get home. Right now. 

Jacob came back and started to drive back to Ashton's place. We did say a word once again. When we got there, I told him to wait. I ran up to the house. I went to knock but the door opened. Without asking for Jacob to come, I ran inside. I didn't think to check any other rooms to see if Octavia was still here. No, I ran straight into Ash's room. Her bed was empty but I could see something pointing out of the side of the bed. 

I slowly walked over. The moment my eyes laid on the body, I let out a loud scream. Jacob must of heard me because the next this I know it, he was beside me. I hid the bottle. I didn't know why I did it but I did. She had a little cut on her head. 

I watched as he picked her up and run back to his car. Before I joined them I looked around to try and find Octavia. When I couldn't even find a trace of her even being in the house, I got pissed. She left. The one thing I told her not to do. I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. 

She's going to pay.