teenage | o n e

❝it's positive holy crap❞

Daerim gulped and shivered upon hearing her own voice saying those words.

She couldn't believe what she had saw after walking out from the comfort room. With shaking hands, her bestfriend Yuna snatched the rectangle-like kit from her hands.

"M-maybe it's uhm..broken?"

Yuna too was struggling in uttering a word while staring at the brown-haired girl who was now unconsciously biting her nails.

A deafening silence then occured leaving them both speechless and unable to move.

"I-i don't know w-what to do"

The minutes of stillness shattered when Daerim spoke again with a broken voice. A trail of tears then slowly became visible from her eyes.

The suffocating ambiance was preventing them both to think properly in this situation and Daerim knew that she feared this the most. Facing an unexpected problem that even the girl cannot decipher.

Everyone sees her for being the 'perfect' girl and she couldn't imagine her well-managed reputation to just disappear like a bubble.

No one knew who she really was, well, except for Yuna though.

"M-my parents would probably disown me because of this" She stated and buried her whole face in her palms and sobbed quitely.

Her short-haired bestfriend felt sorry, she knew that Daerim is a bright girl but seeing her now, she realized that this problem would really affect her whole existence.

Yuna guided her to the sink and let her wash her hands or face.

She's worried for Daerim. The girl knew how pressured her bestfriend was academically by her family.

Being an only child is tough, you gotta have to make your chin high and your actions accurate everytime even though nobody tells you to do so.

Daerim seemed tiptoeing in front of people and her own family since she's a kid.

The two then got out from the comfort room with a heavy heart.

Yuna secretly placed the kit inside Daerim's bag and checked after the surroundings if someone saw them or not.

[🌱]

For the whole day, her mind was pre-occupied about it. Her pregnancy is not just a tiny problem but a huge one,  enough to make her entire life crumble.

When she got home, she immediately went to her room and silently cried in her bed.

She kept her sobs quiet so her parents wouldn't know that their daughter was already crying and facing a challenge.

Daerim stopped when she heard footsteps from downstairs.

She knew that it was her mom and dad coming home from work. They would just go straight towards their room and sleep without eating.

They're that tired because of work.

Her phone then beeped which made her look to her side. The caller wss no other than Yuna.

She let out a heavy sigh and wipped her tears before answering.

"Daerim-ah! Please stop crying, I'm so worried here!"

A small smile formed from her lips. Everytime she faces something, she was always there for her.

And she's so much thankful for meeting her only bestfriend on the entire universe.

[🌱]

uwu welcome to the second book of the dream series. I was supposed to publish this book at the end of this week or something but my hand are itching to write this so yeah here it is*-*